Mar 19, 2010, 1:46 PM EDT
You can admit it, you didn’t watch much of the Magic vs. Heat matchup because you were watching Washington and Marquette. We forgive you. But you really should see the hustle play by Dorell Wright. Then watch it again.
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 0
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 48
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 10
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 26