Mar 18, 2010, 3:20 PM EDT
A week and a half after Pistons guard Rodney Stuckey collapsed on the court during a game against the Cleveland Cavaliers, he has been cleared to return to game action. According to Chris Iott, Pistons coach Jon Kuester says that there is a “very good chance” that both Stuckey and Wallace will play against the Indiana Pacers on Friday.
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 0
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 13
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 10
- Wednesday NBA grades: It’s LaMarcus Aldridge’s world and the Rockets have to live in it 21
- LaMarcus Aldridge ruining Dwight Howard’s chance at redemption 38