Mar 18, 2010, 3:20 PM EDT
A week and a half after Pistons guard Rodney Stuckey collapsed on the court during a game against the Cleveland Cavaliers, he has been cleared to return to game action. According to Chris Iott, Pistons coach Jon Kuester says that there is a “very good chance” that both Stuckey and Wallace will play against the Indiana Pacers on Friday.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 0
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 4
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 5
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 4
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 15