Mar 17, 2010, 1:19 PM EST
Baron Davis is wrong. Not just about his penchant for pull up threes rather than running the offense, but also about league-wide awards. Davis said yesterday that Brandon Jennings should be Rookie of the Year because his team is winning more.
Baron, I know you’re pumping up your fellow SoCal boy, but you are wrong. No offense to Jennings, but do you think he could do to Ron Artest — one of the best defenders in the league — what Tyreke Evans did Tuesday night? Let’s go to the video evidence.
- Grizzlies top Spurs in triple overtime. Best game of the season. So far. 1
- Report: Mavericks and Celtics in ‘substantive discussion’ about Rajon Rondo trade 10
- Report: Celtics now more willing to trade Rajon Rondo 12
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 19
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 45
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 25
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 12
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 22