Mar 17, 2010, 1:19 PM EDT
Baron Davis is wrong. Not just about his penchant for pull up threes rather than running the offense, but also about league-wide awards. Davis said yesterday that Brandon Jennings should be Rookie of the Year because his team is winning more.
Baron, I know you’re pumping up your fellow SoCal boy, but you are wrong. No offense to Jennings, but do you think he could do to Ron Artest — one of the best defenders in the league — what Tyreke Evans did Tuesday night? Let’s go to the video evidence.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 2
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 3
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 16
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18