Mar 17, 2010, 1:19 PM EST
Baron Davis is wrong. Not just about his penchant for pull up threes rather than running the offense, but also about league-wide awards. Davis said yesterday that Brandon Jennings should be Rookie of the Year because his team is winning more.
Baron, I know you’re pumping up your fellow SoCal boy, but you are wrong. No offense to Jennings, but do you think he could do to Ron Artest — one of the best defenders in the league — what Tyreke Evans did Tuesday night? Let’s go to the video evidence.
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 0
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 18
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 18
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)