Mar 17, 2010, 1:19 PM EDT
Baron Davis is wrong. Not just about his penchant for pull up threes rather than running the offense, but also about league-wide awards. Davis said yesterday that Brandon Jennings should be Rookie of the Year because his team is winning more.
Baron, I know you’re pumping up your fellow SoCal boy, but you are wrong. No offense to Jennings, but do you think he could do to Ron Artest — one of the best defenders in the league — what Tyreke Evans did Tuesday night? Let’s go to the video evidence.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 5
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 42
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 53
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16