Mar 17, 2010, 1:19 PM EDT
Baron Davis is wrong. Not just about his penchant for pull up threes rather than running the offense, but also about league-wide awards. Davis said yesterday that Brandon Jennings should be Rookie of the Year because his team is winning more.
Baron, I know you’re pumping up your fellow SoCal boy, but you are wrong. No offense to Jennings, but do you think he could do to Ron Artest — one of the best defenders in the league — what Tyreke Evans did Tuesday night? Let’s go to the video evidence.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 49
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 35
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18