Mar 17, 2010, 1:41 PM EDT
What, you think you know more about college basketball than me? Well, actually you probably do. My wife will likely beat me in this year’s pool, and she was confused as to where UCLA was in the bracket and why she couldn’t find it.
(For the record, and so I’m not sleeping on the couch tonight, my wife knows hoops. She was a stats girl for Gregg Popovich when he was a college coach. True story. She regularly beats me in this pool.)
She is smarter than me, but you have to prove it. And can do so by entering the official PBT NCAA “office pool.” Just follow this link to the NBC It’s Madness Pool and join the PBT group.
Group ID: probasketballtalk
It’s free to join and play. Use your gut or advanced stats. Winner gets bragging rights and their name in the congratulatory post (plus any other prize I can think of in this last-second venture). Jump in. The team to beat (that would be me) is Kurt’s PUJIT.
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (121)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (88)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (64)
- Live Extra: Watch Sharks-Kings, Game 4
- PBT: Cavs win NBA draft lottery, will pick No. 1
- Spurs survive Grizzlies' late run, win in OT
- PHT: Bruins rally in third, put Rangers in 3-0 hole
- Durant pledges $1 million for tornado victims
- GTC: Garcia offers Tiger 'fried chicken' for dinner
- Andy Murray out of French Open due to back injury
- Play Video: Metta World Peace the weatherman
- Play Video: Eastern Conference finals preview
- Play Video: Heat gearing for another physical battle
- Play Video: Phil Jackson compares MJ and Kobe
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars