Mar 17, 2010, 1:41 PM EDT
What, you think you know more about college basketball than me? Well, actually you probably do. My wife will likely beat me in this year’s pool, and she was confused as to where UCLA was in the bracket and why she couldn’t find it.
(For the record, and so I’m not sleeping on the couch tonight, my wife knows hoops. She was a stats girl for Gregg Popovich when he was a college coach. True story. She regularly beats me in this pool.)
She is smarter than me, but you have to prove it. And can do so by entering the official PBT NCAA “office pool.” Just follow this link to the NBC It’s Madness Pool and join the PBT group.
Group ID: probasketballtalk
It’s free to join and play. Use your gut or advanced stats. Winner gets bragging rights and their name in the congratulatory post (plus any other prize I can think of in this last-second venture). Jump in. The team to beat (that would be me) is Kurt’s PUJIT.
- Kobe Bryant says elite players like LeBron, himself are underpaid. He’s right. 0
- It’s done: Kevin Love traded to Cavaliers, Andrew Wiggins headed to Minnesota in three-team deal 28
- Steve Nash called Kobe Bryant a “mother f****** a******” but in a good way 5
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 30
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 80
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16