Mar 17, 2010, 7:09 PM EDT
The scales must be balanced. If not for the sake of justice and Karma, then at least because I’ll be at the Lakers game and talking to Ron Artest this weekend, and I don’t want him angry at me. You wouldn’t like him when he’s angry.
Earlier today as part of our seemingly daily bit of Tyreke Evans love, we showed you his amazing spin move where Evans just abused Ron Artest.
What we didn’t show you is that for the game, Artest did more than just hold his own. The fantastic site NBA Playbook broke it all down, complete with video.
With Ron Artest (and Kobe) Covering Evans – 17 points (on 5-12 shooting – 6 of 9 from the FT line), 6 assists, and 8 rebounds in 38:14.
With others (Jordan Farmar and Shannon Brown) Covering Evans – 8 points (on 2-3 shooting – 4 of 5 from the FT line), 3 assists, and 3 rebounds in 4:08.
Evans has become one of those guys you can’t just completely shut down, you can only hope to make less efficient (like Kobe). The Lakers did that, and won. Evans is going to win some battles, but the Lakers won the war.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17