Mar 16, 2010, 1:39 PM EDT
In the two weeks since his thumb surgery, Shaquille O’Neal has been recuperating in his palatial home in Orlando. Nothing wrong with that — if you had to choose between the weather in Cleveland and Orlando in February, you’d choose Florida, too.
But now Shaq is back in Cleveland, has met with team doctors and doing thumb/hand rehabilitation exercises. Insert your own joke here about him going blind from that, I’m not going to help you out.
The timeline for Shaq’s return is still right around the start of the playoffs. Shaq will not be traveling with the team yet, just hanging in Cleveland doing rehab. And probably going to the Barley House.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 25
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9