Mar 16, 2010, 1:39 PM EST
In the two weeks since his thumb surgery, Shaquille O’Neal has been recuperating in his palatial home in Orlando. Nothing wrong with that — if you had to choose between the weather in Cleveland and Orlando in February, you’d choose Florida, too.
But now Shaq is back in Cleveland, has met with team doctors and doing thumb/hand rehabilitation exercises. Insert your own joke here about him going blind from that, I’m not going to help you out.
The timeline for Shaq’s return is still right around the start of the playoffs. Shaq will not be traveling with the team yet, just hanging in Cleveland doing rehab. And probably going to the Barley House.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 8
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13