Mar 16, 2010, 1:39 PM EST
In the two weeks since his thumb surgery, Shaquille O’Neal has been recuperating in his palatial home in Orlando. Nothing wrong with that — if you had to choose between the weather in Cleveland and Orlando in February, you’d choose Florida, too.
But now Shaq is back in Cleveland, has met with team doctors and doing thumb/hand rehabilitation exercises. Insert your own joke here about him going blind from that, I’m not going to help you out.
The timeline for Shaq’s return is still right around the start of the playoffs. Shaq will not be traveling with the team yet, just hanging in Cleveland doing rehab. And probably going to the Barley House.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 4
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12