Mar 16, 2010, 1:39 PM EDT
In the two weeks since his thumb surgery, Shaquille O’Neal has been recuperating in his palatial home in Orlando. Nothing wrong with that — if you had to choose between the weather in Cleveland and Orlando in February, you’d choose Florida, too.
But now Shaq is back in Cleveland, has met with team doctors and doing thumb/hand rehabilitation exercises. Insert your own joke here about him going blind from that, I’m not going to help you out.
The timeline for Shaq’s return is still right around the start of the playoffs. Shaq will not be traveling with the team yet, just hanging in Cleveland doing rehab. And probably going to the Barley House.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 2
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8