Mar 16, 2010, 11:47 AM EDT
Want evidence of just how badly injuries have descended upon the Bulls like so many locusts?
There’s a chance Jannero Pargo, Flip Murray, James Johnson, Taj Gibson and Brad Miller will be the Bulls’ starters tonight at Memphis.
As Matt pointed out here over the weekend, it doesn’t get any better off the bench for Chicago — Acie Law and Devin Brown are your backup guards.
Injuries hit every team, but they have hit the Bulls all at once — Derrick Rose is officially questionable but likely does not go due to a sprained left wrist; Luol Deng calf injury has him questionable; Joakim Noah remains out. To cap it off, Kirk Hinrich is suspended for tonight’s game for bumping an official (he calls it accidental, but if you get that close to the ref’s face things happen).
Apparently somebody in the Bulls locker room drank Jobu’s rum, and now Jobu mighty angry. Bring injuries on team. Very bad.
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 7
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 40
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 17
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 13
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 52