Mar 16, 2010, 11:47 AM EDT
Want evidence of just how badly injuries have descended upon the Bulls like so many locusts?
There’s a chance Jannero Pargo, Flip Murray, James Johnson, Taj Gibson and Brad Miller will be the Bulls’ starters tonight at Memphis.
As Matt pointed out here over the weekend, it doesn’t get any better off the bench for Chicago — Acie Law and Devin Brown are your backup guards.
Injuries hit every team, but they have hit the Bulls all at once — Derrick Rose is officially questionable but likely does not go due to a sprained left wrist; Luol Deng calf injury has him questionable; Joakim Noah remains out. To cap it off, Kirk Hinrich is suspended for tonight’s game for bumping an official (he calls it accidental, but if you get that close to the ref’s face things happen).
Apparently somebody in the Bulls locker room drank Jobu’s rum, and now Jobu mighty angry. Bring injuries on team. Very bad.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19