Mar 16, 2010, 11:47 AM EST
Want evidence of just how badly injuries have descended upon the Bulls like so many locusts?
There’s a chance Jannero Pargo, Flip Murray, James Johnson, Taj Gibson and Brad Miller will be the Bulls’ starters tonight at Memphis.
As Matt pointed out here over the weekend, it doesn’t get any better off the bench for Chicago — Acie Law and Devin Brown are your backup guards.
Injuries hit every team, but they have hit the Bulls all at once — Derrick Rose is officially questionable but likely does not go due to a sprained left wrist; Luol Deng calf injury has him questionable; Joakim Noah remains out. To cap it off, Kirk Hinrich is suspended for tonight’s game for bumping an official (he calls it accidental, but if you get that close to the ref’s face things happen).
Apparently somebody in the Bulls locker room drank Jobu’s rum, and now Jobu mighty angry. Bring injuries on team. Very bad.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 7
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 10
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12