Mar 16, 2010, 11:47 AM EDT
Want evidence of just how badly injuries have descended upon the Bulls like so many locusts?
There’s a chance Jannero Pargo, Flip Murray, James Johnson, Taj Gibson and Brad Miller will be the Bulls’ starters tonight at Memphis.
As Matt pointed out here over the weekend, it doesn’t get any better off the bench for Chicago — Acie Law and Devin Brown are your backup guards.
Injuries hit every team, but they have hit the Bulls all at once — Derrick Rose is officially questionable but likely does not go due to a sprained left wrist; Luol Deng calf injury has him questionable; Joakim Noah remains out. To cap it off, Kirk Hinrich is suspended for tonight’s game for bumping an official (he calls it accidental, but if you get that close to the ref’s face things happen).
Apparently somebody in the Bulls locker room drank Jobu’s rum, and now Jobu mighty angry. Bring injuries on team. Very bad.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Orlando Magic 1
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 43
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 6
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11