Mar 16, 2010, 11:47 AM EDT
Want evidence of just how badly injuries have descended upon the Bulls like so many locusts?
There’s a chance Jannero Pargo, Flip Murray, James Johnson, Taj Gibson and Brad Miller will be the Bulls’ starters tonight at Memphis.
As Matt pointed out here over the weekend, it doesn’t get any better off the bench for Chicago — Acie Law and Devin Brown are your backup guards.
Injuries hit every team, but they have hit the Bulls all at once — Derrick Rose is officially questionable but likely does not go due to a sprained left wrist; Luol Deng calf injury has him questionable; Joakim Noah remains out. To cap it off, Kirk Hinrich is suspended for tonight’s game for bumping an official (he calls it accidental, but if you get that close to the ref’s face things happen).
Apparently somebody in the Bulls locker room drank Jobu’s rum, and now Jobu mighty angry. Bring injuries on team. Very bad.
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 12
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 4
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 23