Mar 16, 2010, 3:50 PM EST
Chris Anderson was not his usual self against Houston Monday night, meaning no blocks were sent into the third row. In fact, he had no blocks at all and played just 16 minutes.
The reason might be the broken ring finger on his right hand (as reported in the Denver Post), which happened in Saturday night’s game. Or it could be the ongoing ankle issues he has. Or the ongoing knee issues he has.
None of these are expected to keep Anderson out of the lineup. But it may mean his spectacular block percentage will drop a little.
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 15
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 21
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)