Mar 16, 2010, 3:50 PM EST
Chris Anderson was not his usual self against Houston Monday night, meaning no blocks were sent into the third row. In fact, he had no blocks at all and played just 16 minutes.
The reason might be the broken ring finger on his right hand (as reported in the Denver Post), which happened in Saturday night’s game. Or it could be the ongoing ankle issues he has. Or the ongoing knee issues he has.
None of these are expected to keep Anderson out of the lineup. But it may mean his spectacular block percentage will drop a little.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1