Mar 16, 2010, 3:50 PM EDT
Chris Anderson was not his usual self against Houston Monday night, meaning no blocks were sent into the third row. In fact, he had no blocks at all and played just 16 minutes.
The reason might be the broken ring finger on his right hand (as reported in the Denver Post), which happened in Saturday night’s game. Or it could be the ongoing ankle issues he has. Or the ongoing knee issues he has.
None of these are expected to keep Anderson out of the lineup. But it may mean his spectacular block percentage will drop a little.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41