Mar 16, 2010, 3:50 PM EDT
Chris Anderson was not his usual self against Houston Monday night, meaning no blocks were sent into the third row. In fact, he had no blocks at all and played just 16 minutes.
The reason might be the broken ring finger on his right hand (as reported in the Denver Post), which happened in Saturday night’s game. Or it could be the ongoing ankle issues he has. Or the ongoing knee issues he has.
None of these are expected to keep Anderson out of the lineup. But it may mean his spectacular block percentage will drop a little.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50