Mar 15, 2010, 7:45 PM EST
As it currently stands, the #4 team in the West is 42-24 and the #8 team in the West is 41-28. In other words, it’s going to be a close race for home-court advantage in the first round. To try and pick who has the best chance of playing on their home floor at the beginning of the playoffs, true obsessives are needed, and most of them have been busy filling out brackets. Fortunately for NBA fans, people like the Daily Thunder’s Royce Young still exist.
“No question in my mind, the Spurs have the toughest remaining schedule. They play the most games yet, plus have 11 of their final 18 on the road with a stunning 14 of them coming against .500 clubs. There’s a real chance for San Antonio to slip to eighth here. And the icing on the cake is that the game left against OKC is at the Ford Center.”
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 16
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 6
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 30
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 30
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 25