Mar 15, 2010, 7:45 PM EDT
As it currently stands, the #4 team in the West is 42-24 and the #8 team in the West is 41-28. In other words, it’s going to be a close race for home-court advantage in the first round. To try and pick who has the best chance of playing on their home floor at the beginning of the playoffs, true obsessives are needed, and most of them have been busy filling out brackets. Fortunately for NBA fans, people like the Daily Thunder’s Royce Young still exist.
“No question in my mind, the Spurs have the toughest remaining schedule. They play the most games yet, plus have 11 of their final 18 on the road with a stunning 14 of them coming against .500 clubs. There’s a real chance for San Antonio to slip to eighth here. And the icing on the cake is that the game left against OKC is at the Ford Center.”
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 13
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 13
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 18
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14