Mar 15, 2010, 8:20 PM EDT
Soft, tough, who cares. What matters is a perfect smile.
The Lakers Pau Gasol has been wearing braces for a couple years, but they came off recently and Gasol was proud to show off the new pearly whites to the press. Because even dental hygiene is a better topic than if you are just another soft Euro. (As if he didn’t hold his own with Dwight “Superman” Howard in the Finals last year.)
Of course, you know what this means… Pau, meet Nene’s elbow. In the mouth. The dentist always gets you one way or another.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8