Mar 15, 2010, 8:20 PM EDT
Soft, tough, who cares. What matters is a perfect smile.
The Lakers Pau Gasol has been wearing braces for a couple years, but they came off recently and Gasol was proud to show off the new pearly whites to the press. Because even dental hygiene is a better topic than if you are just another soft Euro. (As if he didn’t hold his own with Dwight “Superman” Howard in the Finals last year.)
Of course, you know what this means… Pau, meet Nene’s elbow. In the mouth. The dentist always gets you one way or another.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 15
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32