Mar 15, 2010, 8:20 PM EDT
Soft, tough, who cares. What matters is a perfect smile.
The Lakers Pau Gasol has been wearing braces for a couple years, but they came off recently and Gasol was proud to show off the new pearly whites to the press. Because even dental hygiene is a better topic than if you are just another soft Euro. (As if he didn’t hold his own with Dwight “Superman” Howard in the Finals last year.)
Of course, you know what this means… Pau, meet Nene’s elbow. In the mouth. The dentist always gets you one way or another.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 2
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 27
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 17
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15