Mar 15, 2010, 8:20 PM EDT
Soft, tough, who cares. What matters is a perfect smile.
The Lakers Pau Gasol has been wearing braces for a couple years, but they came off recently and Gasol was proud to show off the new pearly whites to the press. Because even dental hygiene is a better topic than if you are just another soft Euro. (As if he didn’t hold his own with Dwight “Superman” Howard in the Finals last year.)
Of course, you know what this means… Pau, meet Nene’s elbow. In the mouth. The dentist always gets you one way or another.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 51
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19