Mar 15, 2010, 12:27 PM EDT
It is appropriate Kenny Hasbrouck gets an NBA shot in March, because that’s where most of you remember him from: He was the guy that led Siena to the tournament and first-round tournament wins the last two years.
Hasbrouck had been in the Heat’s summer developmental camp last year but a broken rib kept him out of training camp and killed any chance he had of playing his way on to the roster. Now he got a deal with the team through the end of the season.
Hasbrouck was a scoring guard in college but the Heat wants to convert him to a point.
The guy left out in the cold is Mike James. He had played for the Heat in the last he pushed to get a contract. He didn’t even get a tryout.
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 0
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 10
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 9
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 42
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 12
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 60
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 60