Mar 15, 2010, 12:27 PM EST
It is appropriate Kenny Hasbrouck gets an NBA shot in March, because that’s where most of you remember him from: He was the guy that led Siena to the tournament and first-round tournament wins the last two years.
Hasbrouck had been in the Heat’s summer developmental camp last year but a broken rib kept him out of training camp and killed any chance he had of playing his way on to the roster. Now he got a deal with the team through the end of the season.
Hasbrouck was a scoring guard in college but the Heat wants to convert him to a point.
The guy left out in the cold is Mike James. He had played for the Heat in the last he pushed to get a contract. He didn’t even get a tryout.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 9
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 11
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9