Mar 15, 2010, 12:27 PM EDT
It is appropriate Kenny Hasbrouck gets an NBA shot in March, because that’s where most of you remember him from: He was the guy that led Siena to the tournament and first-round tournament wins the last two years.
Hasbrouck had been in the Heat’s summer developmental camp last year but a broken rib kept him out of training camp and killed any chance he had of playing his way on to the roster. Now he got a deal with the team through the end of the season.
Hasbrouck was a scoring guard in college but the Heat wants to convert him to a point.
The guy left out in the cold is Mike James. He had played for the Heat in the last he pushed to get a contract. He didn’t even get a tryout.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18