Mar 15, 2010, 12:27 PM EDT
It is appropriate Kenny Hasbrouck gets an NBA shot in March, because that’s where most of you remember him from: He was the guy that led Siena to the tournament and first-round tournament wins the last two years.
Hasbrouck had been in the Heat’s summer developmental camp last year but a broken rib kept him out of training camp and killed any chance he had of playing his way on to the roster. Now he got a deal with the team through the end of the season.
Hasbrouck was a scoring guard in college but the Heat wants to convert him to a point.
The guy left out in the cold is Mike James. He had played for the Heat in the last he pushed to get a contract. He didn’t even get a tryout.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 29
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 26
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9