Mar 15, 2010, 5:58 PM EDT
According to the Associated Press, Phoenix Suns rookie Earl Clark has been sent down to the D-League. Clark was the 14th overall pick in last year’s draft, but hasn’t gotten off to a particularly quick start in the NBA, averaging 2.7 points per game on 35.5% shooting from the field. Clark has appeared in 45 games for the Suns this season, and has managed to score in double figures on three occasions. February was a particularly tough month for Clark, who went 2-13 from the field over the course of the month without getting to the line once.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 26
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9