Mar 15, 2010, 5:58 PM EDT
According to the Associated Press, Phoenix Suns rookie Earl Clark has been sent down to the D-League. Clark was the 14th overall pick in last year’s draft, but hasn’t gotten off to a particularly quick start in the NBA, averaging 2.7 points per game on 35.5% shooting from the field. Clark has appeared in 45 games for the Suns this season, and has managed to score in double figures on three occasions. February was a particularly tough month for Clark, who went 2-13 from the field over the course of the month without getting to the line once.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17