Mar 15, 2010, 11:05 AM EST
Ladies and gentlemen, start your speculation: Carmelo Anthony bought a home in Los Angeles. It’s nicer than that cave you live in, by the way.
Anthony and fiancé LaLa Vazquez own the home and may live in it in the off-season. A lot of players live in LA in the off-season – great weather, plenty of things to do, and great pick-up games around town to keep the game sharp.
And pretty much every one of those guys then gets linked to the Lakers. Although, in this case the Clippers in the summer of 2011 makes more sense on the court. Either way, what we need is another set of “superstar on the move” rumors. We won’t have enough of those this summer.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 3
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 22
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18