Mar 15, 2010, 11:05 AM EDT
Ladies and gentlemen, start your speculation: Carmelo Anthony bought a home in Los Angeles. It’s nicer than that cave you live in, by the way.
Anthony and fiancé LaLa Vazquez own the home and may live in it in the off-season. A lot of players live in LA in the off-season – great weather, plenty of things to do, and great pick-up games around town to keep the game sharp.
And pretty much every one of those guys then gets linked to the Lakers. Although, in this case the Clippers in the summer of 2011 makes more sense on the court. Either way, what we need is another set of “superstar on the move” rumors. We won’t have enough of those this summer.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 6
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 22
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 23
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 18
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25