Mar 15, 2010, 11:05 AM EDT
Ladies and gentlemen, start your speculation: Carmelo Anthony bought a home in Los Angeles. It’s nicer than that cave you live in, by the way.
Anthony and fiancé LaLa Vazquez own the home and may live in it in the off-season. A lot of players live in LA in the off-season – great weather, plenty of things to do, and great pick-up games around town to keep the game sharp.
And pretty much every one of those guys then gets linked to the Lakers. Although, in this case the Clippers in the summer of 2011 makes more sense on the court. Either way, what we need is another set of “superstar on the move” rumors. We won’t have enough of those this summer.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 51
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19