Mar 15, 2010, 11:05 AM EDT
Ladies and gentlemen, start your speculation: Carmelo Anthony bought a home in Los Angeles. It’s nicer than that cave you live in, by the way.
Anthony and fiancé LaLa Vazquez own the home and may live in it in the off-season. A lot of players live in LA in the off-season – great weather, plenty of things to do, and great pick-up games around town to keep the game sharp.
And pretty much every one of those guys then gets linked to the Lakers. Although, in this case the Clippers in the summer of 2011 makes more sense on the court. Either way, what we need is another set of “superstar on the move” rumors. We won’t have enough of those this summer.
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 0
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 12
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 47
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10