Mar 13, 2010, 10:38 AM EDT
I think we can all agree that the Wizards are having one of the toughest seasons in NBA history. There’s not much more that could go wrong for them. And tonight, the deck’s stacked against them once again.
The Wizards had a game with the Hawks postponed during that big snowstorm a few months back. So it was rescheduled for Thursday. No big deal. And they had to play the next night in Detroit, a game they got smoked in,predictably. Back-to-back roadies will do that to you.
The Wizards already had a back to back scheduled. They fact the Orlando Magic, winners of seven straight, tonight in D.C..
The Wizards have actually been competing fairly well since blowing up their core. Andray Blatche has been beastly, They’re playing hard, and the results haven’t been terrible, comparatively. But a back-to-back-to-back against one of the elite teams in the league, on a hot streak?
You may want to make sure the kids aren’t watching this one.
- Rockets show it’s better to have James Harden than to not have Stephen Curry 0
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 15
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9