Mar 13, 2010, 10:21 PM EST
Kirk Hinrich blew his lid in the Bulls’ loss to Miami last night, and he’ll be losing some time and money over it.
The league suspended Hinrich today for one game after he bumped an official while protesting a call late in the game.
So assuming Derrick Rose’s wrist doesn’t magically heal itself to playing shape, the Bulls entire backcourt will look like this.
Starting point guard: Jannero Pargo
Starting small guard: Flip Murray
Backup point guard: Acie Law IV
Backup small guard: Devin Brown
Lock up your daughters, lock up your wives, lock up your guard standards, and run for your lives.
The Bulls play the Grizzlies on Tuesday, meaning there will likely be a point where Marcus Williams will be guarding Acie Law IV in a regulation NBA game, not a summer league game.
The Bulls are 2 games outside of the 8th seed, but with the injuries, suspensions, trades, and general roster incompletion, it feels like an insurmountable hill to climb with every passing game.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5