Mar 13, 2010, 10:21 PM EDT
Kirk Hinrich blew his lid in the Bulls’ loss to Miami last night, and he’ll be losing some time and money over it.
The league suspended Hinrich today for one game after he bumped an official while protesting a call late in the game.
So assuming Derrick Rose’s wrist doesn’t magically heal itself to playing shape, the Bulls entire backcourt will look like this.
Starting point guard: Jannero Pargo
Starting small guard: Flip Murray
Backup point guard: Acie Law IV
Backup small guard: Devin Brown
Lock up your daughters, lock up your wives, lock up your guard standards, and run for your lives.
The Bulls play the Grizzlies on Tuesday, meaning there will likely be a point where Marcus Williams will be guarding Acie Law IV in a regulation NBA game, not a summer league game.
The Bulls are 2 games outside of the 8th seed, but with the injuries, suspensions, trades, and general roster incompletion, it feels like an insurmountable hill to climb with every passing game.
- Ginobili, Duncan, Popovich dance around questions about Spurs’ future 0
- Reports: Stephen Curry to be named MVP Monday 26
- Hawks start hot, finish cold, Wizards take Game 1 on road 104-98. 6
- PBT Second-Round Playoff Preview: Washington Wizards vs. Atlanta Hawks 4
- Adjusting for playoff rotations round two: Watch out for the Wizards 2
- Hobbled Chris Paul, Clippers’ role players do just enough to dethrone Spurs in Game 7 20
- Chris Paul banks in game winner to lift Clippers past Spurs (VIDEO) 28
- Report: Bulls’ Mike Dunleavy won’t be suspended for Game 1 against Cavaliers 22