Mar 13, 2010, 10:21 PM EST
Kirk Hinrich blew his lid in the Bulls’ loss to Miami last night, and he’ll be losing some time and money over it.
The league suspended Hinrich today for one game after he bumped an official while protesting a call late in the game.
So assuming Derrick Rose’s wrist doesn’t magically heal itself to playing shape, the Bulls entire backcourt will look like this.
Starting point guard: Jannero Pargo
Starting small guard: Flip Murray
Backup point guard: Acie Law IV
Backup small guard: Devin Brown
Lock up your daughters, lock up your wives, lock up your guard standards, and run for your lives.
The Bulls play the Grizzlies on Tuesday, meaning there will likely be a point where Marcus Williams will be guarding Acie Law IV in a regulation NBA game, not a summer league game.
The Bulls are 2 games outside of the 8th seed, but with the injuries, suspensions, trades, and general roster incompletion, it feels like an insurmountable hill to climb with every passing game.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 13
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 9
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 1
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 21
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 15
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (40)