Mar 13, 2010, 10:21 PM EDT
Kirk Hinrich blew his lid in the Bulls’ loss to Miami last night, and he’ll be losing some time and money over it.
The league suspended Hinrich today for one game after he bumped an official while protesting a call late in the game.
So assuming Derrick Rose’s wrist doesn’t magically heal itself to playing shape, the Bulls entire backcourt will look like this.
Starting point guard: Jannero Pargo
Starting small guard: Flip Murray
Backup point guard: Acie Law IV
Backup small guard: Devin Brown
Lock up your daughters, lock up your wives, lock up your guard standards, and run for your lives.
The Bulls play the Grizzlies on Tuesday, meaning there will likely be a point where Marcus Williams will be guarding Acie Law IV in a regulation NBA game, not a summer league game.
The Bulls are 2 games outside of the 8th seed, but with the injuries, suspensions, trades, and general roster incompletion, it feels like an insurmountable hill to climb with every passing game.
- Spurs show they have too much offense for Grizzlies to handle in Game 1 destruction 0
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets 34
- Spurs would like to remind you they are very good, crush Grizzlies in Game 1 14
- LeBron takes offense to something that Pacers’ head coach Vogel didn’t actually say 45
- Thunder GM says team won’t amnesty Kendrick Perkins 27
- Knicks predictably drop Game 4 to Pacers, fall behind 3-1 (93)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (84)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- LeBron James shrugs off claims he’s a flopper (64)
- Seattle group releases statement; forced to wait, hope for expansion (63)
- PBT: Parker carves up Grizzlies as Spurs roll in Gm. 1
- PHT: Senators sneak past Penguins in two overtimes
- PHT: Bruins crack Lundqvist, hammer Rangers
- MST: No bumping on Bump Day at Indy 500
- PST: Arsenal grabs Champions League spot
- Ferguson's managerial career ends with 5-5 draw
- Moore stays unbeaten as Rays top Orioles
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay