Mar 13, 2010, 10:21 PM EDT
Kirk Hinrich blew his lid in the Bulls’ loss to Miami last night, and he’ll be losing some time and money over it.
The league suspended Hinrich today for one game after he bumped an official while protesting a call late in the game.
So assuming Derrick Rose’s wrist doesn’t magically heal itself to playing shape, the Bulls entire backcourt will look like this.
Starting point guard: Jannero Pargo
Starting small guard: Flip Murray
Backup point guard: Acie Law IV
Backup small guard: Devin Brown
Lock up your daughters, lock up your wives, lock up your guard standards, and run for your lives.
The Bulls play the Grizzlies on Tuesday, meaning there will likely be a point where Marcus Williams will be guarding Acie Law IV in a regulation NBA game, not a summer league game.
The Bulls are 2 games outside of the 8th seed, but with the injuries, suspensions, trades, and general roster incompletion, it feels like an insurmountable hill to climb with every passing game.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20