Mar 13, 2010, 3:52 PM EDT
Everyone thinks Eddie Jordan is fired. Fans. Media. Management around the league. I’d bet a few of his own players.
Everyone, that is, except Eddie Jordan.
Jordan refuted the rumors of his demise to writers from Delaware Online:
I don’t know where that [rumor] comes from. [The media] just puts it out
there: ‘The team’s not listening.’ They’re full of crap.”
The Sixers did a good job Friday night of pushing the Cavs a bit, shorthanded as they were. But Jordan’s still had one of the worst turnarounds in Sixers history. It’s not like they don’t have talent. This is the same team outside of Andre Miller that made the playoffs two years in a row. None of the young talent has developed, the team is worse, and they’ve gone backwards in a hurry.
Ed Stefanski may have no choice but to release Jordan in order to salvage his own job.
But if you ask Jordan, he thinks you’re out of your head.
- Why shot-location defense matters 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Golden State Warriors vs. Los Angeles Clippers 5
- Are the Warriors championship favorites? Adjusting for playoff rotations says yes 9
- Son tweets Craig Sager has acute leukemia 10
- The Al Jefferson Effect: Now that the Bobcats are playoff-bound, how they want their big man to help next 6