Mar 12, 2010, 8:25 AM EDT
Finally want to beat your Dad and brother in two-on-two in your driveway? Well, stop picking your mom as your teammate and get Lou Williams from the Sixers.
All you need to do is win an auction at the upcoming 27th annual benefit for the Arthur Ashe Youth Tennis and Education Center and Williams will come to your house and shoot hoops with you in your driveway. Seriously.
Nice gesture by Williams and the Sixers to help raise money for a good cause. The event is not until next month, so you have time to save up the money and polish up your game.
- Memphis’ defense, discipline propel them past Thunder in overtime lead series 2-1 0
- Hawks take a 2-1 series lead over top-seeded Pacers 13
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 44
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 49
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 11