Mar 12, 2010, 8:25 AM EDT
Finally want to beat your Dad and brother in two-on-two in your driveway? Well, stop picking your mom as your teammate and get Lou Williams from the Sixers.
All you need to do is win an auction at the upcoming 27th annual benefit for the Arthur Ashe Youth Tennis and Education Center and Williams will come to your house and shoot hoops with you in your driveway. Seriously.
Nice gesture by Williams and the Sixers to help raise money for a good cause. The event is not until next month, so you have time to save up the money and polish up your game.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 6
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 17
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29