Mar 12, 2010, 8:25 AM EDT
Finally want to beat your Dad and brother in two-on-two in your driveway? Well, stop picking your mom as your teammate and get Lou Williams from the Sixers.
All you need to do is win an auction at the upcoming 27th annual benefit for the Arthur Ashe Youth Tennis and Education Center and Williams will come to your house and shoot hoops with you in your driveway. Seriously.
Nice gesture by Williams and the Sixers to help raise money for a good cause. The event is not until next month, so you have time to save up the money and polish up your game.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38