Mar 12, 2010, 8:25 AM EDT
Finally want to beat your Dad and brother in two-on-two in your driveway? Well, stop picking your mom as your teammate and get Lou Williams from the Sixers.
All you need to do is win an auction at the upcoming 27th annual benefit for the Arthur Ashe Youth Tennis and Education Center and Williams will come to your house and shoot hoops with you in your driveway. Seriously.
Nice gesture by Williams and the Sixers to help raise money for a good cause. The event is not until next month, so you have time to save up the money and polish up your game.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 5
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48