Mar 12, 2010, 7:59 AM EDT
The good news is that come May you can go to a chick-flick on a date and at least it will have some basketball in it. Yes, May 14. Knowing you, that means you need to start working on getting that date now.
- Josh McRoberts fined $20,000 for forearm foul to LeBron’s throat 31
- Oscar Robertson says if he were Carmelo Anthony “I would leave today” 45
- Larry Bird, through Pacers general manager, says Frank Vogel’s job is safe 9
- Can LaMarcus Aldridge break the all-time single-playoff scoring record? 24
- Thursday NBA playoff previews: Which Indiana team shows up? 11