Mar 12, 2010, 11:08 AM EST
Congratulations Philadelphia — you get to see what a rested LeBron James plays like. Have fun with that.
James had sat out a couple of games with a twisted ankle and an assortment of bumps and bruises that needed some rest. Every NBA player, even one as young and strong as James, could use some rest around this time of the year.
But James has sounded like a kindergartner on a rainy day, with a ton of pent-up energy and wanting to play. Tonight he gets let outside.
The Cavaliers are the showcase game on ABC Sunday afternoon, when they take on struggling Boston.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 3
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13