Mar 12, 2010, 11:08 AM EDT
Congratulations Philadelphia — you get to see what a rested LeBron James plays like. Have fun with that.
James had sat out a couple of games with a twisted ankle and an assortment of bumps and bruises that needed some rest. Every NBA player, even one as young and strong as James, could use some rest around this time of the year.
But James has sounded like a kindergartner on a rainy day, with a ton of pent-up energy and wanting to play. Tonight he gets let outside.
The Cavaliers are the showcase game on ABC Sunday afternoon, when they take on struggling Boston.
- Report: Michael Beasley reaches agreement with Memphis Grizzlies 3
- Report: NBA not actively investigating source of Luol Deng African comment 5
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Indiana Pacers 2
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 19
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 18
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14