Mar 12, 2010, 11:08 AM EST
Congratulations Philadelphia — you get to see what a rested LeBron James plays like. Have fun with that.
James had sat out a couple of games with a twisted ankle and an assortment of bumps and bruises that needed some rest. Every NBA player, even one as young and strong as James, could use some rest around this time of the year.
But James has sounded like a kindergartner on a rainy day, with a ton of pent-up energy and wanting to play. Tonight he gets let outside.
The Cavaliers are the showcase game on ABC Sunday afternoon, when they take on struggling Boston.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 6
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)