Mar 12, 2010, 11:08 AM EDT
Congratulations Philadelphia — you get to see what a rested LeBron James plays like. Have fun with that.
James had sat out a couple of games with a twisted ankle and an assortment of bumps and bruises that needed some rest. Every NBA player, even one as young and strong as James, could use some rest around this time of the year.
But James has sounded like a kindergartner on a rainy day, with a ton of pent-up energy and wanting to play. Tonight he gets let outside.
The Cavaliers are the showcase game on ABC Sunday afternoon, when they take on struggling Boston.
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 28
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 26
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 56
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48