Mar 12, 2010, 11:08 AM EST
Congratulations Philadelphia — you get to see what a rested LeBron James plays like. Have fun with that.
James had sat out a couple of games with a twisted ankle and an assortment of bumps and bruises that needed some rest. Every NBA player, even one as young and strong as James, could use some rest around this time of the year.
But James has sounded like a kindergartner on a rainy day, with a ton of pent-up energy and wanting to play. Tonight he gets let outside.
The Cavaliers are the showcase game on ABC Sunday afternoon, when they take on struggling Boston.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 16
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11