Mar 12, 2010, 7:12 PM EDT
Do not let Kobe get the last shot in a close game. Deny him the ball, double hard and quick, then send a third guy. Do not let him shoot. Let Derek Fisher have a layup, there is less of a chance it goes in (much less, frankly).
Want proof? Let’s go to the video — all of Kobe’s game winners from this season.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3