Mar 12, 2010, 7:12 PM EST
Do not let Kobe get the last shot in a close game. Deny him the ball, double hard and quick, then send a third guy. Do not let him shoot. Let Derek Fisher have a layup, there is less of a chance it goes in (much less, frankly).
Want proof? Let’s go to the video — all of Kobe’s game winners from this season.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 5
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 44