Mar 12, 2010, 7:12 PM EDT
Do not let Kobe get the last shot in a close game. Deny him the ball, double hard and quick, then send a third guy. Do not let him shoot. Let Derek Fisher have a layup, there is less of a chance it goes in (much less, frankly).
Want proof? Let’s go to the video — all of Kobe’s game winners from this season.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 17
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 32
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 26
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 56
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12