Mar 12, 2010, 7:12 PM EDT
Do not let Kobe get the last shot in a close game. Deny him the ball, double hard and quick, then send a third guy. Do not let him shoot. Let Derek Fisher have a layup, there is less of a chance it goes in (much less, frankly).
Want proof? Let’s go to the video — all of Kobe’s game winners from this season.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 4
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 4
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 16
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 12
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6