Mar 12, 2010, 7:12 PM EDT
Do not let Kobe get the last shot in a close game. Deny him the ball, double hard and quick, then send a third guy. Do not let him shoot. Let Derek Fisher have a layup, there is less of a chance it goes in (much less, frankly).
Want proof? Let’s go to the video — all of Kobe’s game winners from this season.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 0
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 14
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 14
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5