Mar 11, 2010, 4:02 PM EDT
UPDATE 4:01 pm: This experiment is over: According to the twitter account of Matt Steinmetz of CSN Bay Area (and you should believe everything you read on twitter) Monta Ellis participated in shoot around and is a go for tonight against the Trail Blazers.
2:25 pm: When Monta Ellis went down with an injury after playing 43 minutes and shooting 6-22 from the field against the Denver Nuggets, some people thought that the Warriors might actually play better without Ellis in the lineup. Ellis has been the leading scorer for the Warriors this season, but he has used a lot of shots and turned the ball over many times on his way to getting his points. According to 82games.com, the Warriors have played much, much better during the brief periods Ellis has sat this season. Of course, as Ellis almost never sits, there was no way to know how the Warriors would play if Ellis actually started missing entire games.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38