Mar 11, 2010, 2:53 PM EDT
According to TMZ Sports, Shaquille O’Neal has reached a divorce settlement with his estranged wife Shaunie. From the article:
“Shaunie’s mega-lawyer, Sorrell Trope, tells TMZ Shaq and Shaunie have reached agreement on all terms of the divorce, including property, custody and support.
Under the agreement, the Florida courts will have jurisdiction to officially divorce the couple. In addition, a Florida judge will handle any issues that may arise involving property division and spousal support.”
O’Neal and his wife were married on December 26th, 2002. They have four children together. O’Neal, currently playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers, is expected to be out for another several weeks while recovering from surgery on his thumb.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld