Mar 11, 2010, 2:53 PM EDT
According to TMZ Sports, Shaquille O’Neal has reached a divorce settlement with his estranged wife Shaunie. From the article:
“Shaunie’s mega-lawyer, Sorrell Trope, tells TMZ Shaq and Shaunie have reached agreement on all terms of the divorce, including property, custody and support.
Under the agreement, the Florida courts will have jurisdiction to officially divorce the couple. In addition, a Florida judge will handle any issues that may arise involving property division and spousal support.”
O’Neal and his wife were married on December 26th, 2002. They have four children together. O’Neal, currently playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers, is expected to be out for another several weeks while recovering from surgery on his thumb.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 4
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 18
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld