Mar 11, 2010, 2:53 PM EST
According to TMZ Sports, Shaquille O’Neal has reached a divorce settlement with his estranged wife Shaunie. From the article:
“Shaunie’s mega-lawyer, Sorrell Trope, tells TMZ Shaq and Shaunie have reached agreement on all terms of the divorce, including property, custody and support.
Under the agreement, the Florida courts will have jurisdiction to officially divorce the couple. In addition, a Florida judge will handle any issues that may arise involving property division and spousal support.”
O’Neal and his wife were married on December 26th, 2002. They have four children together. O’Neal, currently playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers, is expected to be out for another several weeks while recovering from surgery on his thumb.
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 7
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 41
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 10
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 8
- Report: Magic close to firing Jacque Vaughn 15
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 29
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 7
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 5
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld