Mar 11, 2010, 2:53 PM EDT
According to TMZ Sports, Shaquille O’Neal has reached a divorce settlement with his estranged wife Shaunie. From the article:
“Shaunie’s mega-lawyer, Sorrell Trope, tells TMZ Shaq and Shaunie have reached agreement on all terms of the divorce, including property, custody and support.
Under the agreement, the Florida courts will have jurisdiction to officially divorce the couple. In addition, a Florida judge will handle any issues that may arise involving property division and spousal support.”
O’Neal and his wife were married on December 26th, 2002. They have four children together. O’Neal, currently playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers, is expected to be out for another several weeks while recovering from surgery on his thumb.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld