Mar 11, 2010, 2:53 PM EST
According to TMZ Sports, Shaquille O’Neal has reached a divorce settlement with his estranged wife Shaunie. From the article:
“Shaunie’s mega-lawyer, Sorrell Trope, tells TMZ Shaq and Shaunie have reached agreement on all terms of the divorce, including property, custody and support.
Under the agreement, the Florida courts will have jurisdiction to officially divorce the couple. In addition, a Florida judge will handle any issues that may arise involving property division and spousal support.”
O’Neal and his wife were married on December 26th, 2002. They have four children together. O’Neal, currently playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers, is expected to be out for another several weeks while recovering from surgery on his thumb.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 0
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 10
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 9
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 50
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld