Mar 11, 2010, 1:24 PM EST
Eddy Curry was supposed to return to the Knicks lineup last night, bouncing back from knee surgery. Clearly, will solve New York’s defensive woes.
But then at the last minute he became a scratch. Why?
Eddy Curry says his recent injury (calf) was the result of ‘overworking’ it
Thanks to Newsday’s Alan Hahn for providing today’s daily allowance of irony.
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 0
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 4
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 10
- Alex Len, No. 5 pick in a draft full of players who looked like busts as rookies, showing he doesn’t deserve the label 5
- PBT’s Wednesday night NBA Winners/Losers: Video of LeBron’s fumble, other tight finishes 14
- LeBron James, with chance to beat Spurs, loses ball to end game (video) 39
- NBA suspends Hornets’ Jeff Taylor for 24 games following guilty plea for domestic violence 7