Mar 11, 2010, 1:24 PM EST
Eddy Curry was supposed to return to the Knicks lineup last night, bouncing back from knee surgery. Clearly, will solve New York’s defensive woes.
But then at the last minute he became a scratch. Why?
Eddy Curry says his recent injury (calf) was the result of ‘overworking’ it
Thanks to Newsday’s Alan Hahn for providing today’s daily allowance of irony.
- Monday night NBA Grades: DeMarcus Cousins was in beast mode 0
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 3
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 3
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 17
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)