Mar 11, 2010, 1:24 PM EST
Eddy Curry was supposed to return to the Knicks lineup last night, bouncing back from knee surgery. Clearly, will solve New York’s defensive woes.
But then at the last minute he became a scratch. Why?
Eddy Curry says his recent injury (calf) was the result of ‘overworking’ it
Thanks to Newsday’s Alan Hahn for providing today’s daily allowance of irony.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0