Mar 11, 2010, 1:24 PM EDT
Eddy Curry was supposed to return to the Knicks lineup last night, bouncing back from knee surgery. Clearly, will solve New York’s defensive woes.
But then at the last minute he became a scratch. Why?
Eddy Curry says his recent injury (calf) was the result of ‘overworking’ it
Thanks to Newsday’s Alan Hahn for providing today’s daily allowance of irony.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 83
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20