Mar 11, 2010, 1:24 PM EDT
Eddy Curry was supposed to return to the Knicks lineup last night, bouncing back from knee surgery. Clearly, will solve New York’s defensive woes.
But then at the last minute he became a scratch. Why?
Eddy Curry says his recent injury (calf) was the result of ‘overworking’ it
Thanks to Newsday’s Alan Hahn for providing today’s daily allowance of irony.
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 19
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 26
- Report: Heat, Goran Dragic agree to five-year deal worth $90 million 43
- Report: Paul Millsap had midnight meeting with Orlando, will decide between Magic and Hawks 17
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 17
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 19
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 36
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 18