Mar 11, 2010, 2:46 PM EDT
According to the twitter account of Darnell Mayberry, Thunder rookie James Harden missed practice today with a right hamstring injury and may not be able to play in tomorrow’s game against the New Jersey Nets. In the Thunder’s first meeting with the Nets this season, Harden had one of his worst games of the season, going 0-10 from the floor.
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 1
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 1
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 9
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 11
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13