Mar 10, 2010, 5:39 PM EST
Minnesota’s Ryan Hollins has been suspended for two games for his two incidents with Dallas Maverick players on Monday, the NBA league office announced today.
Those suspensions start tonight, when the Timberwolves take on Denver. Which only seems fair since Denver’s front line is so banged up as well.
Hollins got in a little scuffle with DeShawn Stevenson early in the second quarter then with Dirk Nowitzki just three minutes before the end of the game. When it went down it was pretty clear Hollins was headed for a call from Stu Jackson and a suspension.
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 9
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 33
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 16
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 30
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 6
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 10
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5