Mar 10, 2010, 5:39 PM EST
Minnesota’s Ryan Hollins has been suspended for two games for his two incidents with Dallas Maverick players on Monday, the NBA league office announced today.
Those suspensions start tonight, when the Timberwolves take on Denver. Which only seems fair since Denver’s front line is so banged up as well.
Hollins got in a little scuffle with DeShawn Stevenson early in the second quarter then with Dirk Nowitzki just three minutes before the end of the game. When it went down it was pretty clear Hollins was headed for a call from Stu Jackson and a suspension.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 0
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 2
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 29
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 26
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (57)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)