Mar 10, 2010, 5:39 PM EDT
Minnesota’s Ryan Hollins has been suspended for two games for his two incidents with Dallas Maverick players on Monday, the NBA league office announced today.
Those suspensions start tonight, when the Timberwolves take on Denver. Which only seems fair since Denver’s front line is so banged up as well.
Hollins got in a little scuffle with DeShawn Stevenson early in the second quarter then with Dirk Nowitzki just three minutes before the end of the game. When it went down it was pretty clear Hollins was headed for a call from Stu Jackson and a suspension.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 13
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 11
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20