Mar 10, 2010, 5:39 PM EDT
Minnesota’s Ryan Hollins has been suspended for two games for his two incidents with Dallas Maverick players on Monday, the NBA league office announced today.
Those suspensions start tonight, when the Timberwolves take on Denver. Which only seems fair since Denver’s front line is so banged up as well.
Hollins got in a little scuffle with DeShawn Stevenson early in the second quarter then with Dirk Nowitzki just three minutes before the end of the game. When it went down it was pretty clear Hollins was headed for a call from Stu Jackson and a suspension.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17