Mar 10, 2010, 5:39 PM EST
Minnesota’s Ryan Hollins has been suspended for two games for his two incidents with Dallas Maverick players on Monday, the NBA league office announced today.
Those suspensions start tonight, when the Timberwolves take on Denver. Which only seems fair since Denver’s front line is so banged up as well.
Hollins got in a little scuffle with DeShawn Stevenson early in the second quarter then with Dirk Nowitzki just three minutes before the end of the game. When it went down it was pretty clear Hollins was headed for a call from Stu Jackson and a suspension.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 2
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1