Barnes, Odom still going at it on twitter

Mar 10, 2010, 12:42 PM EDT

This makes it official — I want a Lakers/Magic NBA Finals. Only because I want more Lamar Odom and Matt Barnes on the same court as soon as possible.

Let’s take you all the way back to Sunday (you remember, you woke up hungover with those stamps on your hand), when after Orlando beat Los Angeles and Barnes was in Kobe Bryant’s face, Odom called Barnes “a monkey.”

Then Tuesday, Odom kept barking.

“That (expletive)  that Matt Barnes pulled,” Odom said, “That ain’t never going to happen again.”

Wednesday morning, Barnes was home (apparently with his kids) when he read the quote and responded on twitter.

“Morning yall up early w/ the babies watchn Dora. Seems Lamar can’t keep my name out his mouth maby I need 2 put my sons (expletive) diaper n it”

Seriously. I want these two back on the same court as soon as possible. Sorry Cavaliers and Mavericks, nothing personal.

1. Slick - Mar 16, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Does anybody actually beleive Kobe Raped that Girl? CHILD PLEASE… SHE WAS LOOKING FOR A PAYDAY.. IF it were true why didnt she follow thru with it. I guess the same people that think kobe was guilty also thing Big Ben is innocent

2. danny - Mar 18, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Just like their was no case against Ted Kennedy when he killed that girl, money makes the difference.

3. Idiot Watcher - Mar 18, 2010 at 10:59 PM

JudgeDred..I Love You!

4. Peter Pan - Mar 20, 2010 at 8:28 PM

Baseball sucks….

5. laker48 - Mar 22, 2010 at 2:58 PM

MATT BARNES is a THUG !! in a NBA uniform

6. John - Mar 23, 2010 at 10:35 PM

who IS Matt Barnes?
    do half the people on his own team know who the fu*k he is?
    Kobe = 4 time NBA champ, one of the greatest all time
    Barnes = WHO?

7. Wrangler - Apr 8, 2010 at 1:45 AM

Dispicable comment by Nick Geerz…

8. David Hurd - Apr 9, 2010 at 10:04 AM

LISTEN FOLKS,MATT BARNES IS A WASH.. THE GAME WHERE HE PULLED HIS LIL STUNT ON MY DAWG{KOBE},THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN.. I FEEL THAT DAVID STERN SHOULD HAVE PEELED MATT’S POCKETS BACC… PEOPLE TALK ABOUT ODOM GETTIN MARRIED AFTER JUS 2 DATES,THATS HIS BUSINESS.. THE MAN GAME SPEAKS 4 ITZ SELF…
    STOP HATIN ON DEM LAKERS
    SUCKERS!!!
    MATT BARNES,U SUCK..
    GET U A RING PUNK

9. The Undertaker - Apr 12, 2010 at 4:01 AM

A cousin of Barnes, eh? It shows. Your logic is absurd and dementia is quite obvious in you. Must really run in the family. Are you guys into in-breeding? LOL!

Will LeBron get booed Christmas Day in Miami?
Top 10 NBA Player Searches