Mar 10, 2010, 12:42 PM EDT
This makes it official — I want a Lakers/Magic NBA Finals. Only because I want more Lamar Odom and Matt Barnes on the same court as soon as possible.
Let’s take you all the way back to Sunday (you remember, you woke up hungover with those stamps on your hand), when after Orlando beat Los Angeles and Barnes was in Kobe Bryant’s face, Odom called Barnes “a monkey.”
Then Tuesday, Odom kept barking.
“That (expletive) that Matt Barnes pulled,” Odom said, “That ain’t never going to happen again.”
Wednesday morning, Barnes was home (apparently with his kids) when he read the quote and responded on twitter.
“Morning yall up early w/ the babies watchn Dora. Seems Lamar can’t keep my name out his mouth maby I need 2 put my sons (expletive) diaper n it”
Seriously. I want these two back on the same court as soon as possible. Sorry Cavaliers and Mavericks, nothing personal.
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15