Mar 10, 2010, 12:42 PM EDT
This makes it official — I want a Lakers/Magic NBA Finals. Only because I want more Lamar Odom and Matt Barnes on the same court as soon as possible.
Let’s take you all the way back to Sunday (you remember, you woke up hungover with those stamps on your hand), when after Orlando beat Los Angeles and Barnes was in Kobe Bryant’s face, Odom called Barnes “a monkey.”
Then Tuesday, Odom kept barking.
“That (expletive) that Matt Barnes pulled,” Odom said, “That ain’t never going to happen again.”
Wednesday morning, Barnes was home (apparently with his kids) when he read the quote and responded on twitter.
“Morning yall up early w/ the babies watchn Dora. Seems Lamar can’t keep my name out his mouth maby I need 2 put my sons (expletive) diaper n it”
Seriously. I want these two back on the same court as soon as possible. Sorry Cavaliers and Mavericks, nothing personal.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 0
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 2
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 47
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 25
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20