Mar 10, 2010, 12:42 PM EDT
This makes it official — I want a Lakers/Magic NBA Finals. Only because I want more Lamar Odom and Matt Barnes on the same court as soon as possible.
Let’s take you all the way back to Sunday (you remember, you woke up hungover with those stamps on your hand), when after Orlando beat Los Angeles and Barnes was in Kobe Bryant’s face, Odom called Barnes “a monkey.”
Then Tuesday, Odom kept barking.
“That (expletive) that Matt Barnes pulled,” Odom said, “That ain’t never going to happen again.”
Wednesday morning, Barnes was home (apparently with his kids) when he read the quote and responded on twitter.
“Morning yall up early w/ the babies watchn Dora. Seems Lamar can’t keep my name out his mouth maby I need 2 put my sons (expletive) diaper n it”
Seriously. I want these two back on the same court as soon as possible. Sorry Cavaliers and Mavericks, nothing personal.
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 6
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 19
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 46
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 24
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 20
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22