Mar 10, 2010, 12:42 PM EST
This makes it official — I want a Lakers/Magic NBA Finals. Only because I want more Lamar Odom and Matt Barnes on the same court as soon as possible.
Let’s take you all the way back to Sunday (you remember, you woke up hungover with those stamps on your hand), when after Orlando beat Los Angeles and Barnes was in Kobe Bryant’s face, Odom called Barnes “a monkey.”
Then Tuesday, Odom kept barking.
“That (expletive) that Matt Barnes pulled,” Odom said, “That ain’t never going to happen again.”
Wednesday morning, Barnes was home (apparently with his kids) when he read the quote and responded on twitter.
“Morning yall up early w/ the babies watchn Dora. Seems Lamar can’t keep my name out his mouth maby I need 2 put my sons (expletive) diaper n it”
Seriously. I want these two back on the same court as soon as possible. Sorry Cavaliers and Mavericks, nothing personal.
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 0
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 21
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 17
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 41
- Report: Joakim Noah recruiting Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls 45