Mar 9, 2010, 4:01 PM EDT
Rodney Stuckey looks just fine. And he says he feels just fine. And he is ready to roll as soon as the doctors say he’s as good as he feels, he said after practice Tuesday.
“I’m good,” Stuckey said. “Everything’s good. They ran a lot of tests on me and everything came back good. My heart’s good, so I’m just taking it day by day.”
Some have speculated that dehydration could have led to his latest episode.
“Hopefully, that’s just what it is,” Stuckey said. “The doctors are doing a good job. I’m just taking it day by day. Whatever they want me to do, I’m good.”
Stuckey has not been cleared to practice, but if the determination is this was dehydration he may well be soon. And he would be back on the court quickly, which is good for the Pistons who need him.
If it is dehydration, the fix seems pretty straightforward. Let’s hope that’s all it is.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 36
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 37
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17