Mar 9, 2010, 4:01 PM EST
Rodney Stuckey looks just fine. And he says he feels just fine. And he is ready to roll as soon as the doctors say he’s as good as he feels, he said after practice Tuesday.
“I’m good,” Stuckey said. “Everything’s good. They ran a lot of tests on me and everything came back good. My heart’s good, so I’m just taking it day by day.”
Some have speculated that dehydration could have led to his latest episode.
“Hopefully, that’s just what it is,” Stuckey said. “The doctors are doing a good job. I’m just taking it day by day. Whatever they want me to do, I’m good.”
Stuckey has not been cleared to practice, but if the determination is this was dehydration he may well be soon. And he would be back on the court quickly, which is good for the Pistons who need him.
If it is dehydration, the fix seems pretty straightforward. Let’s hope that’s all it is.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 16
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 10
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 15
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 25
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8