Mar 9, 2010, 4:01 PM EST
Rodney Stuckey looks just fine. And he says he feels just fine. And he is ready to roll as soon as the doctors say he’s as good as he feels, he said after practice Tuesday.
“I’m good,” Stuckey said. “Everything’s good. They ran a lot of tests on me and everything came back good. My heart’s good, so I’m just taking it day by day.”
Some have speculated that dehydration could have led to his latest episode.
“Hopefully, that’s just what it is,” Stuckey said. “The doctors are doing a good job. I’m just taking it day by day. Whatever they want me to do, I’m good.”
Stuckey has not been cleared to practice, but if the determination is this was dehydration he may well be soon. And he would be back on the court quickly, which is good for the Pistons who need him.
If it is dehydration, the fix seems pretty straightforward. Let’s hope that’s all it is.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 17
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 16
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 61
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13