Mar 9, 2010, 4:01 PM EST
Rodney Stuckey looks just fine. And he says he feels just fine. And he is ready to roll as soon as the doctors say he’s as good as he feels, he said after practice Tuesday.
“I’m good,” Stuckey said. “Everything’s good. They ran a lot of tests on me and everything came back good. My heart’s good, so I’m just taking it day by day.”
Some have speculated that dehydration could have led to his latest episode.
“Hopefully, that’s just what it is,” Stuckey said. “The doctors are doing a good job. I’m just taking it day by day. Whatever they want me to do, I’m good.”
Stuckey has not been cleared to practice, but if the determination is this was dehydration he may well be soon. And he would be back on the court quickly, which is good for the Pistons who need him.
If it is dehydration, the fix seems pretty straightforward. Let’s hope that’s all it is.
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 11
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 13