Mar 9, 2010, 4:01 PM EDT
Rodney Stuckey looks just fine. And he says he feels just fine. And he is ready to roll as soon as the doctors say he’s as good as he feels, he said after practice Tuesday.
“I’m good,” Stuckey said. “Everything’s good. They ran a lot of tests on me and everything came back good. My heart’s good, so I’m just taking it day by day.”
Some have speculated that dehydration could have led to his latest episode.
“Hopefully, that’s just what it is,” Stuckey said. “The doctors are doing a good job. I’m just taking it day by day. Whatever they want me to do, I’m good.”
Stuckey has not been cleared to practice, but if the determination is this was dehydration he may well be soon. And he would be back on the court quickly, which is good for the Pistons who need him.
If it is dehydration, the fix seems pretty straightforward. Let’s hope that’s all it is.
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- PFT: Teammate says Titus Young opened up to him
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay