Mar 9, 2010, 12:51 PM EDT
It wasn’t much of a fight, certainly not by Baylor women’s basketball standards. But the NBA does not tolerate it. At all.
The league has announced that Channing Frye and Danny Granger have each been suspended for one game for their March 6 altercation. Officially Frye was suspended for throwing a punch at Granger (that missed) and Granger was suspended for fighting back.
Earl Watson was fined $30,000, Roy Hibbert and Jason Richardson $25,000 each for their roles in the incident. Granger will miss the Pacers game against the Sixers tonight. Frye will serve his suspension when the Suns take on the Lakers Friday night, getting him out of being pushed around by Gasol and Bynum.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48