Mar 9, 2010, 12:51 PM EDT
It wasn’t much of a fight, certainly not by Baylor women’s basketball standards. But the NBA does not tolerate it. At all.
The league has announced that Channing Frye and Danny Granger have each been suspended for one game for their March 6 altercation. Officially Frye was suspended for throwing a punch at Granger (that missed) and Granger was suspended for fighting back.
Earl Watson was fined $30,000, Roy Hibbert and Jason Richardson $25,000 each for their roles in the incident. Granger will miss the Pacers game against the Sixers tonight. Frye will serve his suspension when the Suns take on the Lakers Friday night, getting him out of being pushed around by Gasol and Bynum.
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 2
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 12
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 35
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 14