Mar 9, 2010, 12:51 PM EDT
It wasn’t much of a fight, certainly not by Baylor women’s basketball standards. But the NBA does not tolerate it. At all.
The league has announced that Channing Frye and Danny Granger have each been suspended for one game for their March 6 altercation. Officially Frye was suspended for throwing a punch at Granger (that missed) and Granger was suspended for fighting back.
Earl Watson was fined $30,000, Roy Hibbert and Jason Richardson $25,000 each for their roles in the incident. Granger will miss the Pacers game against the Sixers tonight. Frye will serve his suspension when the Suns take on the Lakers Friday night, getting him out of being pushed around by Gasol and Bynum.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16