Mar 9, 2010, 10:27 PM EDT
According to the Associated Press, the Clippers have sent out an e-mail announcing that they have parted ways with General Manager Mike Dunleavy. This moves comes about a month after Dunleavy stepped down as coach on February 4th. Dunleavy’s moves at the trade deadline helped the Clippers clear up significant cap space for the summer of 2010, but he will now be unable to utilize that cap space.
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 0
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 3
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 12
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 18
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8