Mar 9, 2010, 10:27 PM EST
According to the Associated Press, the Clippers have sent out an e-mail announcing that they have parted ways with General Manager Mike Dunleavy. This moves comes about a month after Dunleavy stepped down as coach on February 4th. Dunleavy’s moves at the trade deadline helped the Clippers clear up significant cap space for the summer of 2010, but he will now be unable to utilize that cap space.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 0
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 21
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 6
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 39