Mar 9, 2010, 10:27 PM EDT
According to the Associated Press, the Clippers have sent out an e-mail announcing that they have parted ways with General Manager Mike Dunleavy. This moves comes about a month after Dunleavy stepped down as coach on February 4th. Dunleavy’s moves at the trade deadline helped the Clippers clear up significant cap space for the summer of 2010, but he will now be unable to utilize that cap space.
- Wednesday NBA grades: Kevin Durant ends season exactly like you think he would 0
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 29
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 5
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17