Mar 9, 2010, 12:14 PM EST
The Suns and Mavericks are going to play a little street ball. A little outdoor basketball.
The Mavericks have agreed to be part of the annual Phoenix outdoor preseason game at Indian Wells (where some guy named Roger Federer will be working this weekend). It’s an outdoor preseason basketball game known for being in a really nice facility, but with chilly temperatures.
The last couple of years, the game has been broadcast on TNT. If you wish for one thing for this game, wish for a windy day, like the stuff you and I have to deal with out on the playground. Deal with having to shoot your ball six inches to the left to adjust for the conditions, Dirk. Not so good now are you? Well, actually he probably is.
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 0
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 22
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 51
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions 21
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (53)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)