Mar 8, 2010, 5:30 PM EST
It appears that Hasheem Thabeet’s brief sojourn into the D-League has come to an end. According to the twitter of Yahoo! Sports scribe Marc Spears, Thabeet has been recalled by the Grizzlies. In six games with the Dakota Wizards, Thabeet averaged 13.8 points, 11.2 rebounds, 3.17 blocks, and made 50% of his shots. His offensive rebounding was particularly impressive, as Thabeet averaged 4.2 offensive rebounds per game and grabbed 11 offensive boards in a single game against the Tulsa 66ers.
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 1
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 17
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 8
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 32
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 31