Mar 8, 2010, 5:30 PM EST
It appears that Hasheem Thabeet’s brief sojourn into the D-League has come to an end. According to the twitter of Yahoo! Sports scribe Marc Spears, Thabeet has been recalled by the Grizzlies. In six games with the Dakota Wizards, Thabeet averaged 13.8 points, 11.2 rebounds, 3.17 blocks, and made 50% of his shots. His offensive rebounding was particularly impressive, as Thabeet averaged 4.2 offensive rebounds per game and grabbed 11 offensive boards in a single game against the Tulsa 66ers.
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 7
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 37
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 28
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12