Mar 8, 2010, 5:30 PM EDT
It appears that Hasheem Thabeet’s brief sojourn into the D-League has come to an end. According to the twitter of Yahoo! Sports scribe Marc Spears, Thabeet has been recalled by the Grizzlies. In six games with the Dakota Wizards, Thabeet averaged 13.8 points, 11.2 rebounds, 3.17 blocks, and made 50% of his shots. His offensive rebounding was particularly impressive, as Thabeet averaged 4.2 offensive rebounds per game and grabbed 11 offensive boards in a single game against the Tulsa 66ers.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41