Mar 7, 2010, 10:03 PM EDT
Nobody is quite sure what is wrong with Rodney Stuckey — just like Ray Allen’s jump shot, only a lot more serious.
Two days after Stuckey collapsed on the bench during a game and was rushed to an area hospital, he did not suit up in the Pistons overtime win against the Rockets. As it should be. Stuckey reportedly feels fine. Still, if he had suited up, I would have renamed this blog, “What the F— is Kuester Thinking?” and spent my days ridiculing him. Come to think of it, that might have been fun.
Stuckey will spend the next couple days undergoing more and more tests as doctors try to figure out what has twice left him dizzy and forced him to be helped off the court and to miss games, and once had him pass out. Nobody is quite sure what is going on or when he will be back.
“We’ll have a better feel in the next 48 hours, in regards to seeing him and evaluating what the doctor says,” said coach John Kuester. “But he’s on the right path.”
That right path needs to be taking all the time and doing whatever needs to be done to make sure he is right, and an incident like Friday night — or worse — doesn’t happen again.
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall (VIDEO) 3
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27