Mar 6, 2010, 1:31 AM EST
UPDATE 3/6 1:33 am: Bosh was checked out at the hospital and given IV fluids, according to NBA.com. However, this was not considered to be anything serious and he was released.
3/5 6:31 pm: A stomach issue has knocked Chris Bosh out of tonight’s game against the Knicks.
He missed shoot around this morning with stomach pain, but was a game time decision. However Newsday’s Alan Hahn said via twitter Bosh was “curled up in the back of the locker room.”
Slam’s Holly MacKenzie said (also on twitter) Bosh is going the hospital for further evaluation. We will update as we hear more, and for some reason we’ve decided not to go with sushi for dinner.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 6
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)