Mar 6, 2010, 1:31 AM EDT
UPDATE 3/6 1:33 am: Bosh was checked out at the hospital and given IV fluids, according to NBA.com. However, this was not considered to be anything serious and he was released.
3/5 6:31 pm: A stomach issue has knocked Chris Bosh out of tonight’s game against the Knicks.
He missed shoot around this morning with stomach pain, but was a game time decision. However Newsday’s Alan Hahn said via twitter Bosh was “curled up in the back of the locker room.”
Slam’s Holly MacKenzie said (also on twitter) Bosh is going the hospital for further evaluation. We will update as we hear more, and for some reason we’ve decided not to go with sushi for dinner.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 6
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 11
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 6
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 3
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 6
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3