Mar 6, 2010, 1:31 AM EDT
UPDATE 3/6 1:33 am: Bosh was checked out at the hospital and given IV fluids, according to NBA.com. However, this was not considered to be anything serious and he was released.
3/5 6:31 pm: A stomach issue has knocked Chris Bosh out of tonight’s game against the Knicks.
He missed shoot around this morning with stomach pain, but was a game time decision. However Newsday’s Alan Hahn said via twitter Bosh was “curled up in the back of the locker room.”
Slam’s Holly MacKenzie said (also on twitter) Bosh is going the hospital for further evaluation. We will update as we hear more, and for some reason we’ve decided not to go with sushi for dinner.
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 0
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 13
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 19
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 7
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 36