Mar 6, 2010, 1:31 AM EDT
UPDATE 3/6 1:33 am: Bosh was checked out at the hospital and given IV fluids, according to NBA.com. However, this was not considered to be anything serious and he was released.
3/5 6:31 pm: A stomach issue has knocked Chris Bosh out of tonight’s game against the Knicks.
He missed shoot around this morning with stomach pain, but was a game time decision. However Newsday’s Alan Hahn said via twitter Bosh was “curled up in the back of the locker room.”
Slam’s Holly MacKenzie said (also on twitter) Bosh is going the hospital for further evaluation. We will update as we hear more, and for some reason we’ve decided not to go with sushi for dinner.
- Chris Andersen complements Heat’s Big Three so well 0
- Pacers’ coach Vogel explains decision to bench Hibbert late, says ‘we’ll probably have him in next time’ 2
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers 6
- LeBron’s game-winning layup at the overtime buzzer gives Heat Game 1 win over Pacers (VIDEO) 13
- Report: Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, may need surgery 4
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (75)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement
- HBT: Canseco suspect in Vegas sexual assault
- Posnanski on Golf: Sergio shows disdain for Tiger
- OlyTalk: Coach K will lead Team USA in Rio Games