Mar 6, 2010, 1:31 AM EST
UPDATE 3/6 1:33 am: Bosh was checked out at the hospital and given IV fluids, according to NBA.com. However, this was not considered to be anything serious and he was released.
3/5 6:31 pm: A stomach issue has knocked Chris Bosh out of tonight’s game against the Knicks.
He missed shoot around this morning with stomach pain, but was a game time decision. However Newsday’s Alan Hahn said via twitter Bosh was “curled up in the back of the locker room.”
Slam’s Holly MacKenzie said (also on twitter) Bosh is going the hospital for further evaluation. We will update as we hear more, and for some reason we’ve decided not to go with sushi for dinner.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13