Mar 6, 2010, 2:29 PM EST
Chris Bosh had a stomach virus that had him curled up in the locker room before the game last night and taken to a hospital during it, but he will be back on Sunday.
Bosh was at Raptors practice today and, according to The Score’s Holly MacKenzie, was tired but will be a go Sunday against the Sixers.
Bosh knew he felt off when he looked at a bowl of yogurt and granola Friday morning, then it got worse through the day and up until game time, when he eventually went to the hospital. He was given intravenous fluids for dehydration as well as for the stomach virus at the hospital but was released and spent the night at home. That was Bosh’s seventh straight missed game, but the previous six had been for an ankle injury.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 0
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20