Mar 6, 2010, 2:29 PM EDT
Chris Bosh had a stomach virus that had him curled up in the locker room before the game last night and taken to a hospital during it, but he will be back on Sunday.
Bosh was at Raptors practice today and, according to The Score’s Holly MacKenzie, was tired but will be a go Sunday against the Sixers.
Bosh knew he felt off when he looked at a bowl of yogurt and granola Friday morning, then it got worse through the day and up until game time, when he eventually went to the hospital. He was given intravenous fluids for dehydration as well as for the stomach virus at the hospital but was released and spent the night at home. That was Bosh’s seventh straight missed game, but the previous six had been for an ankle injury.
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 0
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 16
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8