Mar 6, 2010, 2:29 PM EDT
Chris Bosh had a stomach virus that had him curled up in the locker room before the game last night and taken to a hospital during it, but he will be back on Sunday.
Bosh was at Raptors practice today and, according to The Score’s Holly MacKenzie, was tired but will be a go Sunday against the Sixers.
Bosh knew he felt off when he looked at a bowl of yogurt and granola Friday morning, then it got worse through the day and up until game time, when he eventually went to the hospital. He was given intravenous fluids for dehydration as well as for the stomach virus at the hospital but was released and spent the night at home. That was Bosh’s seventh straight missed game, but the previous six had been for an ankle injury.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 16
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 26
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 29
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30