Mar 6, 2010, 2:29 PM EST
Chris Bosh had a stomach virus that had him curled up in the locker room before the game last night and taken to a hospital during it, but he will be back on Sunday.
Bosh was at Raptors practice today and, according to The Score’s Holly MacKenzie, was tired but will be a go Sunday against the Sixers.
Bosh knew he felt off when he looked at a bowl of yogurt and granola Friday morning, then it got worse through the day and up until game time, when he eventually went to the hospital. He was given intravenous fluids for dehydration as well as for the stomach virus at the hospital but was released and spent the night at home. That was Bosh’s seventh straight missed game, but the previous six had been for an ankle injury.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 34
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 30
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 37
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 10