Mar 6, 2010, 2:29 PM EST
Chris Bosh had a stomach virus that had him curled up in the locker room before the game last night and taken to a hospital during it, but he will be back on Sunday.
Bosh was at Raptors practice today and, according to The Score’s Holly MacKenzie, was tired but will be a go Sunday against the Sixers.
Bosh knew he felt off when he looked at a bowl of yogurt and granola Friday morning, then it got worse through the day and up until game time, when he eventually went to the hospital. He was given intravenous fluids for dehydration as well as for the stomach virus at the hospital but was released and spent the night at home. That was Bosh’s seventh straight missed game, but the previous six had been for an ankle injury.
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 8
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 5
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 25
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 13
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (50)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)