Mar 4, 2010, 4:10 PM EDT
Delonte West and Daniel Gibson were both inactive for the Cleveland Cavaliers last night. Mo Williams went to the bench early in the first quarter with two quick fouls. That meant LeBron James was left to play point guard against the league’s worst team. The results were impressive. In the 13 minutes James was on the floor without Mo Williams, he recorded seven assists that led to a dunk or a layup. The above was the most impressive one.
When the Cavaliers played the Nets, the only question was what kind of a show he was going to put on. Even though LeBron’s dunks were evidently boo-worthy in New Jersey, the passing exhibition he put on in the first half was certainly something to see. Even if the whole game felt like an exhibition.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 18
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld