Mar 4, 2010, 4:10 PM EDT
Delonte West and Daniel Gibson were both inactive for the Cleveland Cavaliers last night. Mo Williams went to the bench early in the first quarter with two quick fouls. That meant LeBron James was left to play point guard against the league’s worst team. The results were impressive. In the 13 minutes James was on the floor without Mo Williams, he recorded seven assists that led to a dunk or a layup. The above was the most impressive one.
When the Cavaliers played the Nets, the only question was what kind of a show he was going to put on. Even though LeBron’s dunks were evidently boo-worthy in New Jersey, the passing exhibition he put on in the first half was certainly something to see. Even if the whole game felt like an exhibition.
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 0
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 2
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 46
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 65
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 7
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 31
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld