Mar 4, 2010, 4:10 PM EDT
Delonte West and Daniel Gibson were both inactive for the Cleveland Cavaliers last night. Mo Williams went to the bench early in the first quarter with two quick fouls. That meant LeBron James was left to play point guard against the league’s worst team. The results were impressive. In the 13 minutes James was on the floor without Mo Williams, he recorded seven assists that led to a dunk or a layup. The above was the most impressive one.
When the Cavaliers played the Nets, the only question was what kind of a show he was going to put on. Even though LeBron’s dunks were evidently boo-worthy in New Jersey, the passing exhibition he put on in the first half was certainly something to see. Even if the whole game felt like an exhibition.
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 14
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 31
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 85
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 55
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 59
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld