Mar 4, 2010, 4:10 PM EDT
Delonte West and Daniel Gibson were both inactive for the Cleveland Cavaliers last night. Mo Williams went to the bench early in the first quarter with two quick fouls. That meant LeBron James was left to play point guard against the league’s worst team. The results were impressive. In the 13 minutes James was on the floor without Mo Williams, he recorded seven assists that led to a dunk or a layup. The above was the most impressive one.
When the Cavaliers played the Nets, the only question was what kind of a show he was going to put on. Even though LeBron’s dunks were evidently boo-worthy in New Jersey, the passing exhibition he put on in the first half was certainly something to see. Even if the whole game felt like an exhibition.
- Report: Blazers, Damian Lillard nearing agreement on five-year max contract extension worth $120 million 6
- Report: Kawhi Leonard, Spurs reach deal for five-year, $90 million contract extension 16
- Anthony Davis and Pelicans agree to five-year, $145 million contract extension 29
- Report: Kevin Love to meet with Lakers later in week 13
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 32
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 3
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 31
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld