Mar 4, 2010, 4:10 PM EDT
Delonte West and Daniel Gibson were both inactive for the Cleveland Cavaliers last night. Mo Williams went to the bench early in the first quarter with two quick fouls. That meant LeBron James was left to play point guard against the league’s worst team. The results were impressive. In the 13 minutes James was on the floor without Mo Williams, he recorded seven assists that led to a dunk or a layup. The above was the most impressive one.
When the Cavaliers played the Nets, the only question was what kind of a show he was going to put on. Even though LeBron’s dunks were evidently boo-worthy in New Jersey, the passing exhibition he put on in the first half was certainly something to see. Even if the whole game felt like an exhibition.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48
RotoWorld.com Fantasy Sports
Top 10 NBA Player Searches
Search player news RotoWorld