Mar 2, 2010, 9:40 PM EDT
Ricky Davis, a 12-year NBA veteran who spent most of this season (and all of last) with the Clippers is headed to Turkey to earn a paycheck.
He’ll be joining Turk Telekom Ankara for the rest of the season, according to Turkish papers (well, the translation of Turkish papers as we do not speak Turkish).
Davis was waived last month by the Clippers to make room for Travis Outlaw, Steve Blake and Drew Gooden in part of the deadline deals for the Clippers. Davis has played all over the map during his dozen-year career, including having maybe the largest afro in Boston Celtics history back in the day.
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 4
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 38
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 5
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 38