Mar 2, 2010, 9:40 PM EST
Ricky Davis, a 12-year NBA veteran who spent most of this season (and all of last) with the Clippers is headed to Turkey to earn a paycheck.
He’ll be joining Turk Telekom Ankara for the rest of the season, according to Turkish papers (well, the translation of Turkish papers as we do not speak Turkish).
Davis was waived last month by the Clippers to make room for Travis Outlaw, Steve Blake and Drew Gooden in part of the deadline deals for the Clippers. Davis has played all over the map during his dozen-year career, including having maybe the largest afro in Boston Celtics history back in the day.
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 0
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 6
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 2
- Thursday night NBA Grades: Mike Woodson is allowed to exhale 7
- Knicks snap nine-game losing streak by crushing depleted Nets 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)