Mar 2, 2010, 8:38 AM EDT
And the saga of injuries for Tyson Chandler continues…
With Nazr Mohammed out with back spasms — man do those things hurt– Bobcats fans were hoping that Chandler’s foot might let him back on the court to help out. The foot he took to New York to have a specialist look at.
No such luck according to the Charlotte Observer.
It doesn’t sound like Tyson Chandler (ankle and foot injuries) will be back on the quick. Before the game, coach Larry Brown said it wouldn’t surprise him if both Nazr Mohammed (back spasms) and Gana Diop (knee sprain) were both back before Chandler is.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 30
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 19
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14