Mar 2, 2010, 8:38 AM EDT
And the saga of injuries for Tyson Chandler continues…
With Nazr Mohammed out with back spasms — man do those things hurt– Bobcats fans were hoping that Chandler’s foot might let him back on the court to help out. The foot he took to New York to have a specialist look at.
No such luck according to the Charlotte Observer.
It doesn’t sound like Tyson Chandler (ankle and foot injuries) will be back on the quick. Before the game, coach Larry Brown said it wouldn’t surprise him if both Nazr Mohammed (back spasms) and Gana Diop (knee sprain) were both back before Chandler is.
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 9
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 29
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 8
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 19
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 22
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31