Mar 2, 2010, 8:38 AM EDT
And the saga of injuries for Tyson Chandler continues…
With Nazr Mohammed out with back spasms — man do those things hurt– Bobcats fans were hoping that Chandler’s foot might let him back on the court to help out. The foot he took to New York to have a specialist look at.
No such luck according to the Charlotte Observer.
It doesn’t sound like Tyson Chandler (ankle and foot injuries) will be back on the quick. Before the game, coach Larry Brown said it wouldn’t surprise him if both Nazr Mohammed (back spasms) and Gana Diop (knee sprain) were both back before Chandler is.
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 8
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 17
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 45
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 30
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43