Mar 2, 2010, 8:38 AM EDT
And the saga of injuries for Tyson Chandler continues…
With Nazr Mohammed out with back spasms — man do those things hurt– Bobcats fans were hoping that Chandler’s foot might let him back on the court to help out. The foot he took to New York to have a specialist look at.
No such luck according to the Charlotte Observer.
It doesn’t sound like Tyson Chandler (ankle and foot injuries) will be back on the quick. Before the game, coach Larry Brown said it wouldn’t surprise him if both Nazr Mohammed (back spasms) and Gana Diop (knee sprain) were both back before Chandler is.
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 12
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 5
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 28