Mar 1, 2010, 4:59 PM EDT
Milwaukee Bucks guard Michael Redd will undergo surgery tomorrow to repair a torn ACL in his left knee. This will be the second time in two years that Redd has undergone major surgery on his left knee. Because of injuries, Redd has only appeared in 51 games over the last two seasons. He was never close to 100% when he did appear for the Bucks this season, shooting 35.2% from the field and 30.0% from beyond the arc.
- George Hill says only God is scarier to face than LeBron James 0
- LeBron James commits two costly turnovers in final minute of Game 2 loss to Pacers 12
- Pacers find their offense, find balance, find Heat’s respect 15
- Pacers get big games from Roy Hibbert and Paul George, take Game 2 from Heat to even the series 25
- LeBron James-Paul George matchup reaches awesome levels in Game 2 10
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (124)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (83)
- LeBron’s triple-double, game-winner in overtime lead Heat to Game 1 win over Pacers (70)
- If Phil Jackson could have any player to start a team it would be… Bill Russell (61)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- MST: Rosberg wins pole in Monaco | Highlights
- Tennis.com: Can anyone stop Serena at French?
- Tennis.com: Is French still Nadal's to lose?
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy