Mar 1, 2010, 12:47 PM EDT
Things have been pretty heavy in Sacramento lately, between the seemingly petty benching of Spencer Hawes over a harmless comment about playing time, head coach Paul Westphal’s head-on collision with the trials of real life, and a constant struggle to get back to the Kings’ early season glory days.
In some cases, events such as these spiral toward a breaking point, and in others, an all-out implosion. But in this case? A most excellent chest bump between player and coach, as two weeks’ worth of drama climaxed in a totally rad pre-game celebration. Follow the link to the video courtesy of Zach Harper of Cowbell Kingdom, and enjoy watching Paul Westphal completely defuse the situation.
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 0
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 39
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 30
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 15
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91