Mar 1, 2010, 3:21 PM EDT
Solomon Jones has earned a one game suspension for the dreaded “conduct detrimental to the team.”
The easy joke here is “Jones’s play has been detrimental to the team” although that’s not really true. It hasn’t been great by any stretch, but it hasn’t been detrimental (especially compared to the rest of the Pacers this year). He is only shooting 47% but he is grabbing a few rebounds and playing decent defense when he gets in there. It could be worse.
And the Pacers are going to miss him, suspending a 6’10”, 230 pound guy for the game they go up against the Lakers front line.
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 0
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 55
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 21
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10