Mar 1, 2010, 3:21 PM EST
Solomon Jones has earned a one game suspension for the dreaded “conduct detrimental to the team.”
The easy joke here is “Jones’s play has been detrimental to the team” although that’s not really true. It hasn’t been great by any stretch, but it hasn’t been detrimental (especially compared to the rest of the Pacers this year). He is only shooting 47% but he is grabbing a few rebounds and playing decent defense when he gets in there. It could be worse.
And the Pacers are going to miss him, suspending a 6’10”, 230 pound guy for the game they go up against the Lakers front line.
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 10
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42
- Dwight Howard out at least two games with swelling in his knee 6
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 14
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 54