Mar 1, 2010, 3:21 PM EST
Solomon Jones has earned a one game suspension for the dreaded “conduct detrimental to the team.”
The easy joke here is “Jones’s play has been detrimental to the team” although that’s not really true. It hasn’t been great by any stretch, but it hasn’t been detrimental (especially compared to the rest of the Pacers this year). He is only shooting 47% but he is grabbing a few rebounds and playing decent defense when he gets in there. It could be worse.
And the Pacers are going to miss him, suspending a 6’10″, 230 pound guy for the game they go up against the Lakers front line.
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 0
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 16
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 10
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 17
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 21
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)