Mar 1, 2010, 3:21 PM EDT
Solomon Jones has earned a one game suspension for the dreaded “conduct detrimental to the team.”
The easy joke here is “Jones’s play has been detrimental to the team” although that’s not really true. It hasn’t been great by any stretch, but it hasn’t been detrimental (especially compared to the rest of the Pacers this year). He is only shooting 47% but he is grabbing a few rebounds and playing decent defense when he gets in there. It could be worse.
And the Pacers are going to miss him, suspending a 6’10″, 230 pound guy for the game they go up against the Lakers front line.
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 0
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 1
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 12
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 10
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52