Mar 1, 2010, 3:21 PM EDT
Solomon Jones has earned a one game suspension for the dreaded “conduct detrimental to the team.”
The easy joke here is “Jones’s play has been detrimental to the team” although that’s not really true. It hasn’t been great by any stretch, but it hasn’t been detrimental (especially compared to the rest of the Pacers this year). He is only shooting 47% but he is grabbing a few rebounds and playing decent defense when he gets in there. It could be worse.
And the Pacers are going to miss him, suspending a 6’10”, 230 pound guy for the game they go up against the Lakers front line.
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 5
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35
- Iman Shumpert excited to play in triangle offense because he won’t just have to stand in the corner 9
- Timberwolves owner: Kevin Love might regret trade because he’ll be third banana with Cavaliers 48
- Anthony Davis and Kenneth Faried lead Team USA in final World Cup tune-up 20
- Thunder trade Hasheem Thabeet to 76ers 37