Mar 1, 2010, 3:21 PM EDT
Solomon Jones has earned a one game suspension for the dreaded “conduct detrimental to the team.”
The easy joke here is “Jones’s play has been detrimental to the team” although that’s not really true. It hasn’t been great by any stretch, but it hasn’t been detrimental (especially compared to the rest of the Pacers this year). He is only shooting 47% but he is grabbing a few rebounds and playing decent defense when he gets in there. It could be worse.
And the Pacers are going to miss him, suspending a 6’10″, 230 pound guy for the game they go up against the Lakers front line.
- Monday NBA playoff previews: Expect a different looking Clippers/Warriors game. 0
- Sunday NBA grades: Nene, Aldridge lead day where big men shine 2
- LaMarcus Aldridge’s Trail Blazers claw back for Game 1 win over Houston Rockets 14
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 16
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 19