Mar 1, 2010, 2:13 PM EDT
Michael Jordan is the kind of owner who can just stroll into practice and have a little fun. That’s what he did Monday.
The new — well, technically soon-to-be, the lawyers are still “earning” their $800 an hour on this – owner of the Charlotte Bobcats strolled in to watch his team at shoot around today.
Then, afterward he took on rookie Gerald Henderson in a game of HORSE. A little North Carolina vs. Duke rivalry action. The problem for Jordan (aside he was wearing jeans) is that it went a lot like the Blue Devil and Tar Heel seasons so far — Henderson won. Twice.
Henderson, do they teach you nothing at Duke? Never beat the boss in golf. Or HORSE. That is how you end up suddenly becoming the only player not on the team charter flights. Enjoy the bag of pretzels while cramming your 6’5″ legs into the back row of the Southwest airlines flight cross-country. Never mind that screaming child in the next seat.
- Blake Griffin with as powerful a putback dunk as you’ll see (VIDEO) 2
- PBT Podcast: What is with the slumps of Miami, Indiana? Plus of course Phil Jackson talk. 0
- Extra Pass: Beyond Phil Jackson, Knicks should see Tim Hardaway as instrumental to their future 3
- Wednesday NBA grades: Brooklyn is all about The Truth 7
- Truth too much for Heat, Brooklyn knocks off Miami 25