Mar 1, 2010, 2:13 PM EDT
Michael Jordan is the kind of owner who can just stroll into practice and have a little fun. That’s what he did Monday.
The new — well, technically soon-to-be, the lawyers are still “earning” their $800 an hour on this – owner of the Charlotte Bobcats strolled in to watch his team at shoot around today.
Then, afterward he took on rookie Gerald Henderson in a game of HORSE. A little North Carolina vs. Duke rivalry action. The problem for Jordan (aside he was wearing jeans) is that it went a lot like the Blue Devil and Tar Heel seasons so far — Henderson won. Twice.
Henderson, do they teach you nothing at Duke? Never beat the boss in golf. Or HORSE. That is how you end up suddenly becoming the only player not on the team charter flights. Enjoy the bag of pretzels while cramming your 6’5″ legs into the back row of the Southwest airlines flight cross-country. Never mind that screaming child in the next seat.
- Finally the NBA playoff match ups are set 12
- PBT Extra: Giving out MVP, end of season awards 4
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 38
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 17
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 23