Mar 1, 2010, 9:40 AM EDT
Any reports of the demise of Amar’e Stoudemire are greatly exaggerated.
He and Steve Nash still run the pick-and-roll as well as anyone in the league, and if you are going to rotate over on defense don’t be late. Like Richard Jefferson. Not that it would have mattered much.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8