Mar 1, 2010, 9:40 AM EDT
Any reports of the demise of Amar’e Stoudemire are greatly exaggerated.
He and Steve Nash still run the pick-and-roll as well as anyone in the league, and if you are going to rotate over on defense don’t be late. Like Richard Jefferson. Not that it would have mattered much.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 9
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 69
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30