Mar 1, 2010, 8:35 PM EST
UPDATE 8:55 pm: Rose checked back into the game. and has looked like nothing went wrong since his return.
8:35 pm: In the first quarter of the Bulls game against the Hawks, Chicago’s Derrick Rose appeared to bang knees with Mike Bibby and went to the ground, eventually going to the locker room.
As of now there are no reports on how serious it was.
Rose bruised the same knee on Saturday but was improved and playing through it. It is possible this is a simple aggravation of that injury. He was able to gingerly walk off under his own power.
Bibby can now add Chicago to the lengthy list of cities where the opposing fans hate him.
We will update this story as we get information.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 0
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 4
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 1
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 20
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 13
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (39)