Mar 1, 2010, 8:35 PM EDT
UPDATE 8:55 pm: Rose checked back into the game. and has looked like nothing went wrong since his return.
8:35 pm: In the first quarter of the Bulls game against the Hawks, Chicago’s Derrick Rose appeared to bang knees with Mike Bibby and went to the ground, eventually going to the locker room.
As of now there are no reports on how serious it was.
Rose bruised the same knee on Saturday but was improved and playing through it. It is possible this is a simple aggravation of that injury. He was able to gingerly walk off under his own power.
Bibby can now add Chicago to the lengthy list of cities where the opposing fans hate him.
We will update this story as we get information.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 3
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 18
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7