Mar 1, 2010, 8:35 PM EDT
UPDATE 8:55 pm: Rose checked back into the game. and has looked like nothing went wrong since his return.
8:35 pm: In the first quarter of the Bulls game against the Hawks, Chicago’s Derrick Rose appeared to bang knees with Mike Bibby and went to the ground, eventually going to the locker room.
As of now there are no reports on how serious it was.
Rose bruised the same knee on Saturday but was improved and playing through it. It is possible this is a simple aggravation of that injury. He was able to gingerly walk off under his own power.
Bibby can now add Chicago to the lengthy list of cities where the opposing fans hate him.
We will update this story as we get information.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18