Mar 1, 2010, 8:35 PM EDT
UPDATE 8:55 pm: Rose checked back into the game. and has looked like nothing went wrong since his return.
8:35 pm: In the first quarter of the Bulls game against the Hawks, Chicago’s Derrick Rose appeared to bang knees with Mike Bibby and went to the ground, eventually going to the locker room.
As of now there are no reports on how serious it was.
Rose bruised the same knee on Saturday but was improved and playing through it. It is possible this is a simple aggravation of that injury. He was able to gingerly walk off under his own power.
Bibby can now add Chicago to the lengthy list of cities where the opposing fans hate him.
We will update this story as we get information.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 46
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 33
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 34
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18