Feb 28, 2010, 10:59 AM EDT
UPDATE 12:05 pm: WCCO has confirmed and obtained a mugshot. It’s Jefferson. Sigh.
10:59 am: Darren Wolfson of the Star Tribune received a tip this morning that Al Jefferson was picked up on DUI charges this morning. He tweeted the tip and followed up with a link to the web booking of the person in question.
The birthdate matches, but there’s been no official report as of yet. So it’s possible there’s another Al Jefferson in Minnesota with the birthdate of January 4th, 1985 who got picked up last night for 4th degree DWI. Whoever it was got picked up and was released in a little over an hour.
If it is the Wolves’ Al Jefferson, can I ask a question? Ricardo? How did we not know his middle name was Ricardo before? Ricardo?
- Utah Jazz bring back Jerry Sloan as team consultant 2
- Celtics, Clippers restart Doc Rivers-Kevin Garnett trades talks at Chris Paul’s wish 4
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 32
- Wade says left knee sore, swollen, but will play through it 16
- Popovich explains decision to sit Duncan late in regulation of Game 6 14
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (79)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- LIVE: Bruins-Blackhawks, Game 4
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- PHT: Can Blackhawks solve Rask in Game 4?
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record