Feb 28, 2010, 10:59 AM EST
UPDATE 12:05 pm: WCCO has confirmed and obtained a mugshot. It’s Jefferson. Sigh.
10:59 am: Darren Wolfson of the Star Tribune received a tip this morning that Al Jefferson was picked up on DUI charges this morning. He tweeted the tip and followed up with a link to the web booking of the person in question.
The birthdate matches, but there’s been no official report as of yet. So it’s possible there’s another Al Jefferson in Minnesota with the birthdate of January 4th, 1985 who got picked up last night for 4th degree DWI. Whoever it was got picked up and was released in a little over an hour.
If it is the Wolves’ Al Jefferson, can I ask a question? Ricardo? How did we not know his middle name was Ricardo before? Ricardo?
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1