Feb 28, 2010, 10:59 AM EST
UPDATE 12:05 pm: WCCO has confirmed and obtained a mugshot. It’s Jefferson. Sigh.
10:59 am: Darren Wolfson of the Star Tribune received a tip this morning that Al Jefferson was picked up on DUI charges this morning. He tweeted the tip and followed up with a link to the web booking of the person in question.
The birthdate matches, but there’s been no official report as of yet. So it’s possible there’s another Al Jefferson in Minnesota with the birthdate of January 4th, 1985 who got picked up last night for 4th degree DWI. Whoever it was got picked up and was released in a little over an hour.
If it is the Wolves’ Al Jefferson, can I ask a question? Ricardo? How did we not know his middle name was Ricardo before? Ricardo?
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9