Feb 28, 2010, 10:59 AM EDT
UPDATE 12:05 pm: WCCO has confirmed and obtained a mugshot. It’s Jefferson. Sigh.
10:59 am: Darren Wolfson of the Star Tribune received a tip this morning that Al Jefferson was picked up on DUI charges this morning. He tweeted the tip and followed up with a link to the web booking of the person in question.
The birthdate matches, but there’s been no official report as of yet. So it’s possible there’s another Al Jefferson in Minnesota with the birthdate of January 4th, 1985 who got picked up last night for 4th degree DWI. Whoever it was got picked up and was released in a little over an hour.
If it is the Wolves’ Al Jefferson, can I ask a question? Ricardo? How did we not know his middle name was Ricardo before? Ricardo?
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 3
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 20
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49