Feb 28, 2010, 10:59 AM EDT
UPDATE 12:05 pm: WCCO has confirmed and obtained a mugshot. It’s Jefferson. Sigh.
10:59 am: Darren Wolfson of the Star Tribune received a tip this morning that Al Jefferson was picked up on DUI charges this morning. He tweeted the tip and followed up with a link to the web booking of the person in question.
The birthdate matches, but there’s been no official report as of yet. So it’s possible there’s another Al Jefferson in Minnesota with the birthdate of January 4th, 1985 who got picked up last night for 4th degree DWI. Whoever it was got picked up and was released in a little over an hour.
If it is the Wolves’ Al Jefferson, can I ask a question? Ricardo? How did we not know his middle name was Ricardo before? Ricardo?
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 43
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19