Feb 27, 2010, 10:09 AM EST
Our own Ira Winderman’s Tweet confirms the bummer for Heat fans. Dwyane Wade will miss Saturday’s game against the Bucks with his injured calf, and Sunday is “iffy.”
It will be the fourth game Wade has missed with this injury, and the Heat are 1-2 without the man they call Flash. What’s worse, the team finds itself on the precipice of being out of the playoffs in a suddenly competitive middle-Eastern-Conference. Charlotte just had their ownership issues resolved in a way that won’t disrupt anything with the team, and the Bucks are surging.
If Wade doesn’t get back soon, the Heat could find themselves in the lottery, which would undoubtedly impact the decision of you-know-who.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 15
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 9
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 2
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 21
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 16
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (40)