Feb 27, 2010, 10:09 AM EDT
Our own Ira Winderman’s Tweet confirms the bummer for Heat fans. Dwyane Wade will miss Saturday’s game against the Bucks with his injured calf, and Sunday is “iffy.”
It will be the fourth game Wade has missed with this injury, and the Heat are 1-2 without the man they call Flash. What’s worse, the team finds itself on the precipice of being out of the playoffs in a suddenly competitive middle-Eastern-Conference. Charlotte just had their ownership issues resolved in a way that won’t disrupt anything with the team, and the Bucks are surging.
If Wade doesn’t get back soon, the Heat could find themselves in the lottery, which would undoubtedly impact the decision of you-know-who.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 36
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 44
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 20
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 43
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 57
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 17
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 7