Feb 27, 2010, 10:09 AM EST
Our own Ira Winderman’s Tweet confirms the bummer for Heat fans. Dwyane Wade will miss Saturday’s game against the Bucks with his injured calf, and Sunday is “iffy.”
It will be the fourth game Wade has missed with this injury, and the Heat are 1-2 without the man they call Flash. What’s worse, the team finds itself on the precipice of being out of the playoffs in a suddenly competitive middle-Eastern-Conference. Charlotte just had their ownership issues resolved in a way that won’t disrupt anything with the team, and the Bucks are surging.
If Wade doesn’t get back soon, the Heat could find themselves in the lottery, which would undoubtedly impact the decision of you-know-who.
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 0
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 17
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 8
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15