Feb 27, 2010, 10:09 AM EDT
Our own Ira Winderman’s Tweet confirms the bummer for Heat fans. Dwyane Wade will miss Saturday’s game against the Bucks with his injured calf, and Sunday is “iffy.”
It will be the fourth game Wade has missed with this injury, and the Heat are 1-2 without the man they call Flash. What’s worse, the team finds itself on the precipice of being out of the playoffs in a suddenly competitive middle-Eastern-Conference. Charlotte just had their ownership issues resolved in a way that won’t disrupt anything with the team, and the Bucks are surging.
If Wade doesn’t get back soon, the Heat could find themselves in the lottery, which would undoubtedly impact the decision of you-know-who.
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 0
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 13
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 23
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winners start with Lakers 24