Feb 27, 2010, 11:31 AM EDT
Kevin Durant did it again.
Durant scored 25 points in the Thunder’s
thriller laugher abject demolition of the Wolves Friday night, extending his latest streak of games of 25 point or more to one. It is the longest such streak for him since his streak ended two days ago.
After the Spurs ended the fun of Durant’s 29 game streak of 25 or more on Wednesday (in typical Spurs fashion; those guys are zero fun, probably call the cops if the punch is spiked at a party), Durant is now 1-0 in games since then when he scores 25 points or more.
Durant will try to extend the streak Sunday when the Thunder face the Toronto Raptors.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 12
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 21
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14