Feb 27, 2010, 11:31 AM EDT
Kevin Durant did it again.
Durant scored 25 points in the Thunder’s
thriller laugher abject demolition of the Wolves Friday night, extending his latest streak of games of 25 point or more to one. It is the longest such streak for him since his streak ended two days ago.
After the Spurs ended the fun of Durant’s 29 game streak of 25 or more on Wednesday (in typical Spurs fashion; those guys are zero fun, probably call the cops if the punch is spiked at a party), Durant is now 1-0 in games since then when he scores 25 points or more.
Durant will try to extend the streak Sunday when the Thunder face the Toronto Raptors.
- 2014 PBT Awards: Coach of the Year 0
- Carmelo Anthony: “I want to come back…I also want to win.” 16
- Kobe tells Lakers’ fans to “flush” last season, has been cleared to run, shoot, prepare for next season 30
- Duke’s Jabari Parker says he will enter NBA Draft 26
- Report: Rick Adelman will not return as Timberwolves coach 12