Feb 27, 2010, 11:31 AM EST
Kevin Durant did it again.
Durant scored 25 points in the Thunder’s
thriller laugher abject demolition of the Wolves Friday night, extending his latest streak of games of 25 point or more to one. It is the longest such streak for him since his streak ended two days ago.
After the Spurs ended the fun of Durant’s 29 game streak of 25 or more on Wednesday (in typical Spurs fashion; those guys are zero fun, probably call the cops if the punch is spiked at a party), Durant is now 1-0 in games since then when he scores 25 points or more.
Durant will try to extend the streak Sunday when the Thunder face the Toronto Raptors.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 19
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13