Feb 27, 2010, 11:31 AM EDT
Kevin Durant did it again.
Durant scored 25 points in the Thunder’s
thriller laugher abject demolition of the Wolves Friday night, extending his latest streak of games of 25 point or more to one. It is the longest such streak for him since his streak ended two days ago.
After the Spurs ended the fun of Durant’s 29 game streak of 25 or more on Wednesday (in typical Spurs fashion; those guys are zero fun, probably call the cops if the punch is spiked at a party), Durant is now 1-0 in games since then when he scores 25 points or more.
Durant will try to extend the streak Sunday when the Thunder face the Toronto Raptors.
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 0
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 15
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 6