Feb 27, 2010, 11:31 AM EDT
Kevin Durant did it again.
Durant scored 25 points in the Thunder’s
thriller laugher abject demolition of the Wolves Friday night, extending his latest streak of games of 25 point or more to one. It is the longest such streak for him since his streak ended two days ago.
After the Spurs ended the fun of Durant’s 29 game streak of 25 or more on Wednesday (in typical Spurs fashion; those guys are zero fun, probably call the cops if the punch is spiked at a party), Durant is now 1-0 in games since then when he scores 25 points or more.
Durant will try to extend the streak Sunday when the Thunder face the Toronto Raptors.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50